• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

billbil_kun: A Tale of Two Sons Remake will be announced soon

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
fuck-the-oscars.gif

Why are people saying this doesn't need a remake? If anything it's the lesser-known underrated gems that could best stand for a remake, or at least a remaster/re-release. It gives them a chance to reach more people that they might not have managed the first time.

Opposed to something like GTA5 getting re-released twice across two additional console generations when it already reached hundreds of millions prior to at least the 2nd re-release that was this generation.

Visually at least, this game still looks really good so I can see why people are saying it doesn't need a remake per-se. A remaster or re-release is fair game, though. If they're remaking it I'm guessing they are going to do some really impressive stuff with the visuals so there is a clear jump. Hopefully they manage it without messing up the art style.

Why are people saying this doesn't need a remake? If anything it's the lesser-known underrated gems that could best stand for a remake, or at least a remaster/re-release. It gives them a chance to reach more people that they might not have managed the first time.

Opposed to something like GTA5 getting re-released twice across two additional console generations when it already reached hundreds of millions prior to at least the 2nd re-release that was this generation.

Visually at least, this game still looks really good so I can see why people are saying it doesn't need a remake per-se. A remaster or re-release is fair game, though. If they're remaking it I'm guessing they are going to do some really impressive stuff with the visuals so there is a clear jump. Hopefully they manage it without messing up the art style.
This game was given away by all the big stores, Epic Game Store, Free on PS+ and GOLD. If you don't already have this game you either just entered the gaming market or don't give a darn about it.

xrnzaaas

It's one of the completely pointless ideas for remakes. The game was all about the interactions between the brothers, the story and the unique controls. I've played it over a year ago and I never thought to complain about some parts feeling outdated.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
I dunno, i think this would be awesome to see what it would be like remade into a 3rd person adventure rather than top-down.

Top Bottom