• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Games are now BC on XB1

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
In that case, i would argue the 360 versions of the games are actually better as a purchase than the remaster. the art changes can be hit or miss in the remaster

you've played it and confirmed its at 60fps? I have a hard time believing this

Its 60 fps in areas w/o much load like the intro lighthouse. Once you're in the normal area the framrate can't hold a locked 60. No screen tearing, but definitely not a locked 60.

30fps cap option looks to be a smooth lock though when enabled, and of course, no screen tearing because its BC.

FZW

THANK YOU! this, Quake arena and Mark Of The Ninja are the only games I need from BC.

I refuse to support this remaster crap that going on these days.

MaulerX

This is awesome and actually gives me hope that Assassins Creed Revelations and Brotherhood will make it as well.

muzzymate

What happened with the Remaster?

Their biggest f-up is missing 5.1 audio in Bioshock 1 on the Xbox One.

Thank you for contacting us again at 2K Support and for your update!

I have come across your message and reviewed the messages you submitted and received. I understand that Bioshock 1 you do not have 5.1 Surround Sound. I know how discouraging this must be. As a fellow gamer, I truly understand that we players, in order to fully enjoy the game need to get the real experience provided by the next gen and TV's we have. Unfortunately, after further investigation, Bioshock 1 doesn't support 5.1 Surround Sound.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you ever have any another questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new ticket, as it would be our pleasure to assist you further!

Played around for a couple minutes with Infinite and the original game. Not too much of a difference with Infinite once the FPS cap was removed but for Bioshock, along with the FOV limitation turned off (wish I would have seen this when I first played the game), it makes a pretty noticeable jump even with the FPS dips I noticed (final battle -only save I put on the cloud).

Top Bottom