• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioWare recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers

ziran

Games Press via GamesIndustry.biz

...BioWare Corp. is honoured to announce that it has been recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers. "This acknowledgment is a great honour, and we are thrilled to receive this award. It is important to BioWare because it reflects our core value of Quality in our Workplace, and it also demonstrates that BioWare is an employer of choice for prospective employees not only in Canada, but world-wide," said Joint CEO Dr. Ray Muzyka.

The future for BioWare continues to look bright. The recently announced Mass Effect, an Xbox 360 title to be published by Microsoft, marks BioWare's third creation of an entirely new, proprietary intellectual property since the company's inception. "BioWare is very excited to be in a position where we have the experience, maturity and confidence to undertake the huge task of creating a compelling new game property. Many BioWare employees have been interested in this type of creative challenge for quite some time, and we're very pleased to be able to provide this opportunity," commented Dr. Greg Zeschuk, Joint CEO, BioWare Corp...
Great news for Bioware.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
borghe said:
actually they have won this award before as well.

well in that case BOOO Bioware sucks!!!

just kidding Bioware you know I love you

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
no shit.. like we REALLY need to hear how great a place bioware is to work year after year. some of us like our shitty jobs for shady employers.. having a good employer doesn't mean squat!

:lol

Top Bottom