• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Eyed Peas: "Where is the Love" (2016 remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

So what do you guys(and girls) think? Is this really to raise awareness of the terrible stuff going on? Or is it just another attempt to stay in the limelight?

https://youtu.be/YsRMoWYGLNA

I have to say I feel it comes off forced, especially with some of the celebs they bring in.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I don't know why they did it, from what I heard the fans were asking for it.

But it's terrible.

Upinsmoke

The song sucks. That's number one.

Number two, they don't care about "the world".

Like bob geldof, oh you got some bills to pay. Cool cool.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Are The Black Eyed Peas legitimately the most soulless and artistically cynical music act to ever grace the history of mankind?

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
This is the longest five minutes, holy shit.

Was ready for this to end when I saw Aylan Kurdi eight seconds into the video. Gross stuff.

Aurongel

This illicited a few unintentional chuckles from me. It's terrible, and I'm one of the few people who kinda dug the original.

Vaenyr

It's not available in Germany and I feel like I dodged a bullet.

You did, it's horrible. Sounds like a bad summer remix of the original, but slowed down and except the quoting of the original's chorus towards the end, it might as well be Where is the Love part 2.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I dunno, this wasn't that bad? Maybe I'm just getting old and this kind of mushy stuff appeals to me.

legacyzero

Banned
Did Puffy have a stroke?

tumblr_mq5ln2fu6T1r33r0fo1_400.gif

Bladenic

Not a fan, random celebrity cameos, guest singers cuz I guess Fergie couldn't be bothered, and awful guest raps.

bman94

Why couldn't they remake some of their good songs like "Fallin Up", "Smells Like Funk", " Like That" or "Audio Delite at low fidelity"?

ghostjoke

Banned
I was not ready for Khaled. It's really soulless compared to the original, but meh, let them if the money is going to charity.

Ricitor

Oh god, I cannot stop laughing at this. I broke at Diddy and it just did not stop.
I have a lot of nostalgic love for the original but this is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom