• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2011 Thread: Newest Online Deals: Vanquish PS3 $5.50 At Best Buy

Awesome, 4 out of the 5 things I got from Amazon on Thursday/Friday will be here today. Estimated time was originally set for Wednesday.

One of my packages is arriving today. 3 are arriving tomorrow. One says it's still in Tennessee, but I hope that's not true. (MY PS3!).

My Best Buy order isn't suppose to come till next week! (WTF!)

hmm...contemplating SSFIV 3DS at $14.73

They have it as a lighting deal in a couple hours, but you can buy it now for less than the advertised ligthning deal price of $14.99

Pilotwings is also $19.99

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Hmmm, Amazon is showing Arkham City PS3 / 360 for $29.99 at the moment. Not sure if it's a mistake or a sale but that's what it's showing.

Picked up Batman for $30. I have now bought MW3, Uncharted 3 ($30), Skyrim and Batman this month. My backlog is set for a while, or at least until Starhawk comes out.

SamuraiX-

I didn't want to bump this topic but this seemed like the best to ask about everyone's situation related to whether or not you grabbed the $5 Vanquish deal from Best Buy.

Has anyone still not received their copy yet or is it just me? It's been over a month since we all received that email about the game being back ordered and I haven't heard a single word since. Unusual to say the least and despite still working through my backlog from Fallmageddon I'm probably gonna try to contact Best Buy about this soon but I just wanted to check up on Black Friday GAF to see if you guys are having the same dilemma.

I didn't want to bump this topic but this seemed like the best to ask about everyone's situation related to whether or not you grabbed the $5 Vanquish deal from Best Buy.

Has anyone still not received their copy yet or is it just me? It's been over a month since we all received that email about the game being back ordered and I haven't heard a single word since. Unusual to say the least and despite still working through my backlog from Fallmageddon I'm probably gonna try to contact Best Buy about this soon but I just wanted to check up on Black Friday GAF to see if you guys are having the same dilemma.
I was sent a few messages, then they said they wouldn't be getting it back in and gave me a gift card.

Top Bottom