• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black vet's food taken at behest of Trump supporter at Chili's; Chili's apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This fellow's received racially charged threats against himself, his family & a death threats against the family dog after a Dallas paper published his address in their write up of the incident.

Ernest Walker says he's now moving from his current home over safety concerns.
There's no question in my mind he's receiving these threats from the same type of people demanding NFL players stand for the anthem out of "respect for the troops."
Yet here they are, threatening a veteran's family & dog after he was treated like a second class citizen by one of their fellow racists.

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/texas/veteran-says-threats-forced-him-to-move-out-of-his-north-texas-home/356270118

What's his gofundme? I'm helping him GTFO

Yeah, I'll donate to help him and his family move far away from there. This has my blood boiling. I hope he sues whatever paper that did this for everything they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom