• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Chariot

Thing about elements is, that you have a chance to craft orange ones that you can sell for good money or use for yourself. Yogofu, kissed by luck, already did it the first time he transmuted, while I still wait for it to happen to me.

Pejo

So I think I messed up and picked Cerulean when the overflow guild seems to be Crimson Legion. Crap. Is the GAF main guild Cerulean or are they both Crimson?

I've been working my way through the game. It got a LOT easier when I started upgrading all my hongmoon stuff. I'm still really enjoying Force Master.

The Dragon Path thing totally came out of nowhere for me and put a huge smile on my face. I didn't expect something like that in an MMO. Sure it's basically just a fast travel QTE, but damn if it doesn't feel stylish. I think I'm finally getting to understand more stuff in this game, which is nice.

Also, I won the bid on some sort of scroll thing in one of the level 15 town dungeons, grinding jewelry to upgrade my hongmoon jewelry with, and it sold for 15s. I feel rich now, which is pathetic.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Uh no... the overflow guild is Cerulean. :lol

The only GAF guild affiliated with Crimson Legion is EU GAF.

K.Sabot

Mcfxpug.png

T Y P I C A L

Hubb

So are hongmoon levels automatically unlocked once you beat the story missions and hit level 45, or is there a separate side quest to unlock them.'

Either way, it looks like I am benching my alts and starting to spend more time on my main.

Chariot

I heard there was a separate quest once you have hit 45 and finished the story that nets your Hongmoon level 1 with 5 skillpoints as reward.

Quicknock

Banned
They confirmed on stream that you don't have to do anything to get HM levels. You just hit level 45 and you automatically have HM level 1. (5 free skill points right off the bat!)

Eh. Blade and Soul Twitter does not understand dank memes.
Some memes are too boring and retread to be respected.

There is a quest but on the stream last week they said we won't be getting the quest and instead get the first level right away. They might add back the quest at lvl 50 to unlock your previous hongmoon level or whatever, not sure.

Chariot

They confirmed on stream that you don't have to do anything to get HM levels. You just hit level 45 and you automatically have HM level 1. (5 free skill points right off the bat!)
I see, thank you.

There is a quest but on the stream last week they said we won't be getting the quest and instead get the first level right away. They might add back the quest at lvl 50 to unlock your previous hongmoon level or whatever, not sure.
Mhm, I don't know what to think about this. But well, makes it easier to just jump into the Nightshade harbour.

I see, thank you.

Mhm, I don't know what to think about this. But well, makes it easier to just jump into the Nightshade harbour.

I think they removed the quest because it wasn't really an interesting quest yet it was annoying to do in our version due to being recent. Basically, you need an orb which is guild crafted. It requires soulstones and moonwater tokens and some other crap, nothing big, but you need a guild that can make the item and it takes a day to make 2 of them it seems. So it would have been kind of a clusterfuck with some guilds that leveled enough having monopoly and shit.

Hubb

I think they removed the quest because it wasn't really an interesting quest yet it was annoying to do in our version due to being recent. Basically, you need an orb which is guild crafted. It requires soulstones and moonwater tokens and some other crap, nothing big, but you need a guild that can make the item and it takes a day to make 2 of them it seems. So it would have been kind of a clusterfuck with some guilds that leveled enough having monopoly and shit.

Huge props to them for taking it out if that is the case.

EDarkness

Took me quite a few runs, but I got the Beast Hunter outfit! Felt good to actually do something cool in the game. Now, I have to get back to leveling.

Sölf

Do folks mix and match sets often?

I don't at the moment, but apparently, if you really want to get a certain stat, like crit, you take the crit heavy soul shield from various sets and use them, which still gives you more of this one stat than a single set.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Do folks mix and match sets often?

For those that want to get their crit high as possible they tend to do so. At this stage I just fused crit on my moonwater pvp set, but with this coming patch I'm going to make more of an effort of pushing my character's stats.

Top Bottom