• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlizzCon 2019 |OT| An Off-Season April Fool's Joke

RPGCrazied

Overwatch 2 looks nice. Nice characters and graphics but forced team stuff is not something I like. Wish the story missions could at least be played solo with bots.

Reactions: Isa

Nydius

Out of the entire opening, Overwatch 2 is about the only thing I'm interested in right away. I want to see more development on D4 before I get hyped but everything they announced for OW2 is everything I wanted the game to be. PVE story missions and coop, replayable hero modes, customizable PVE hero builds, and then all of the PVP elements of the first game plus the new things added for the second? And all our cosmetics carry over? Yes please.

Crisiscore

Neo Member
Diablo 4 and Wow just look so stale and lifeless for me now, I can't get excited for any of those.
As for OW2, I really doubt it can beat Destiny 2.

Lanrutcon

So they've shown a white and black version of both the male and female Barb.

So skin color customisation looks like a go.

Bkdk

Best blizzcon on in many years but still no must buys right now , if it’s Warcraft 4 I’ll be super hyped as I’ve been waiting for so many years for another AAA RTS. All we got is AOE4 and nothing else. Diablo 4 I’ll wait and see as there are many competitors out there.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
as long as i can avoid the pvp sheit i am fine with it
Imma gank you first, Spukc!

514916.jpg

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
not even gonna play online lol only couch/local coop like d3
hmm he stated it's gonna take a looooooooooooooong ass time for launch,

Last edited:

Xenon

So far I like what I heard. Influencers are going to have their hands full trying to sort out all the different builds with less focus on sets

Barakov

Pretty happy with they showed today. Although, PvE should've been in Overwatch from the start. Diablo IV looks like fire. Looks like an evolution of the art style from II. I'm probably in on Diablo IV on day 1. OW2, I'm a little less sure about. We'll have to see how robust the single player stuff is.

Coflash

Looks okay. Looks like it's made for low end hardware again. Hopefully save games work on both PC and Switch, that'd be nice.

RPGCrazied

Feeling better about the level squish after learning you can take a newly made character and level it in any expansion before heading to shadowlands. Great. If I have to level up one more time through Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor I'mma scream.

On the flip side, I respect anyone's choice to ignore the ethical failures of an entertainer/entertainment brand and enjoy their product.

We don't need to prove our virtue by the brands we buy or choose not to buy.
It's one thing to personally decide to overlook what is going on in Hong Kong and Blizzard's actions, it's something else entirely to insinuate the entire thing is a nothing burger as he did. That's not on.

Top Bottom