• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blocked my thread just because i compared series x vs ps5 bandwidth. Called it console waring

PhoenixTank

xiJk0LH.gif

just tray

Banned
After reading your thread I can see why u rightfully banished to the realm of GF. You can post all the Nazi propoganda conspiracy theories you want and might make some friends.

Just an embarrassment to gamers everywhere.

The Mod was right.

Will u suck ur cock upside down please. U fagot

The most important question we'll never get the answer will be is how much OP was going to possibly pay. I mean, if it's the right price, I'm willing to start taking those hyper flexibility yoga classes...again and just for the money this time I mean again.

Fuck.

Last edited:

Dory16

Banned
Assuming that just because it "only" happened to someone else everything is fine, is juvenile. It's in everybody's paramount interest to fully understand what the criteria for "console warring" are.
That's the only way that we will understand if the mods aren't consciously cleansing the poster population in favour of a particular agenda. I mean if that's the case it's probably their right on their forum and we just need to know so we can make a fully informed decision of which gaming community to join or leave.

joe_zazen

What the fuck is going on with this place?!

source.gif

a confluence of social marketing, hardcore organized console warriors, bad faith posting, rampant alts, trillion dollar corp dumping money to capture a market, and covid cabin fever...Not that at regular times there aren't lots of issues stemming from individual psyc issues, it is just right now MS is dumping money into social marketing which causes feedback amplification.

There isnt a whole lot more to talk about until pricing and games and the reveal of Lockhart.

The timing of lockhart will be fascinatin. They dont want it too early as it will wreck this current social marketing push. I am guessing that when they reveal xsx price of $600 USD, they will also reveal Lockhart. Lockhart will be where you see the MS subsidy. I am sure they want that box to be priced at Switch light levels. Xsx will be full price. A $100 subsidy of Lockhart will make a way bigger difference than a $100 xsx subsidy. So, xsx 600 ($900 canadian), and Lockhart $249.

I have to admit, a $500 usd ($700 canadian) ps5 will be a hard sell for me. A $249 LH ($349 cnd)...well bring on the 4TF 8GB generation, lol.

Dory16

Banned
a confluence of social marketing, hardcore organized console warriors, bad faith posting, rampant alts, trillion dollar corp dumping money to capture a market, and covid cabin fever...Not that at regular times there aren't lots of issues stemming from individual psyc issues, it is just right now MS is dumping money into social marketing which causes feedback amplification.

There isnt a whole lot more to talk about until pricing and games and the reveal of Lockhart.

The timing of lockhart will be fascinatin. They dont want it too early as it will wreck this current social marketing push. I am guessing that when they reveal xsx price of $600 USD, they will also reveal Lockhart. Lockhart will be where you see the MS subsidy. I am sure they want that box to be priced at Switch light levels. Xsx will be full price. A $100 subsidy of Lockhart will make a way bigger difference than a $100 xsx subsidy. So, xsx 600 ($900 canadian), and Lockhart $249.

I have to admit, a $500 usd ($700 canadian) ps5 will be a hard sell for me. A $249 LH ($349 cnd)...well bring on the 4TF 8GB generation, lol.
The irony of this being a denunciation of paid social marketing (of course by only one console manufacturer).
Drop the gun before calling out the warriors.

In defense of the OP, I don't think his unique insults could be found anywhere else. A lousy dildo? Is that it's lack of size? Low battery? Bad form factor? I'm confused as to what he was trying to convey with words, but we will never know. R.I.P OP, you won't be missed.

joe_zazen

The irony of this being a denunciation of paid social marketing (of course by only one console manufacturer).
Drop the gun before calling out the warriors.

wot gun?

MS and Samsung are the only big consumer tech firms convicted of using illegal or semi legal marketing. Apple and Sony posters are unpaid and unorganized. Not sure about google android Nintendo types.

just tray

Banned
In defense of the OP, I don't think his unique insults could be found anywhere else. A lousy dildo? Is that it's lack of size? Low battery? Bad form factor? I'm confused as to what he was trying to convey with words, but we will never know. R.I.P OP, you won't be missed.
Or perhaps it's made in China

Enjay

Banned
I remember thread like this, it did not worked out for OP at all : D

And besides that, who the fuck cares that you got some warning, you want blow job or what? If you are not trolling, which is fine, stop compare those consoles.
Here we can see that Google translate isn't the best thing for insults.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Google translate isn't the best thing for translating insults.
I know, I try to do better next time, I stuggle psychically when I don't sleep enough. Also I see mistakes, but I am not going to edit that, it's too late for that.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
wot gun?

MS and Samsung are the only big consumer tech firms convicted of using illegal or semi legal marketing. Apple and Sony posters are unpaid and unorganized. Not sure about google android Nintendo types.

Sony doesn't have to pay anyone when they have a horde of zealots willing to post 600 threads singing the praises of the magical SSD*

*This post was paid for by Microsoft

Last edited:

joe_zazen

Sony doesn't have to pay anyone when they have a horde of zealots willing to post 600 threads singing the praises of the magical SSD*

*This post was paid for by Microsoft

they do need them tho, lol

“If you aren't cheating you aren't trying.“
—99% of winners everywhere.​
YJPARMSTRONG1-superJumbo.jpg

Last edited:
I don't usually like to see people go and I like to try to change hearts instead. I don't like to coddle myself, I prefer to challenge my notions, which is why I personally don't use the ignore function... but OP is one of only 2 that I have ever wanted to see go that I couldn't understand why are still around after all these years. I'm pretty patient and I've reached out several times to try to be civil... but no. They just wouldn't have it. I feel no sympathy and I sadly do feel this place is better off for it.

Now hopefully the other half of their split personality shortly follows. No, I won't say who that is. So don't ask. But it's pretty obvious who the other side of the jester is.

Top Bottom