• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blondes or Brunettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
It's a joke choice for me. It's like someone asking me "Hey, would you like this cup of Vanilla Ice-cream or this cup of Cookie Dough Ice-cream?" the latter, always.

I love me some vanilla ice-cream, don't get it twisted, but if you're going to give me the option between the two.. cookie dough will always win-out. Always.

Red-heads and raven black hair is better than both anyways, so the argument isn't worth anyone's time

ERC198X

Banned
It's a joke choice for me. It's like someone asking me "Hey, would you like this cup of Vanilla Ice-cream or this cup of Cookie Dough Ice-cream?" the latter, always.

I love me some vanilla ice-cream, don't get it twisted, but if you're going to give me the option between the two.. cookie dough will always win-out. Always.

Red-heads are better than both anyways, so the argument isn't worth anyone's time

it's all subjective bro

so it is all worth our time :)

NinjaBoiX

Somebody post some blonde girls
Elizabeth Olsen said:
2J78VpW.jpg

2FJE5qC.jpg

z8rFcxu.jpg

M0k3cKA.jpg
Goddess.

Ezalc

I love every single one, but if I had to order it'd be Blondes, redheads, brunettes/black haired + blue/green eyes, after that is that exact same order except for brown eyes. In the end they're all gorgeous though.

Red-heads and raven black hair is better than both anyways, so the argument isn't worth anyone's time
Fucking this

VASPER

Banned
Its kinda like what kind of weed you like, Anything that gets me high will do so the same goes for the girl. Is she cute then ill take it.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Any color as long as it's natural! (green and silver don't count)

Women can be beautiful with any color as long as it's natural. Now the eye color, that matters more to me! Green and deep blue girls are amazing. Although some girls can pull a sexy stare with brown eyes.

rosarkar

Neo Member
dark hair in general looks amazing (to me) regardless of a girl's ethnicity.

brunette > blonde if the OP is specifically referring to white girls.

nicki minaj as a blonde could get it, tho.

NinjaBoiX

To me hair color is not as important as hair style.
Oh yeah, definitely. But a combo of both is ideal.

I tried not to go there guys, but as we're now also on to hair styles, I couldn't resist:

tumblr_mcxg8imgqU1rtzlzf.gif

The combo of little side bun and Alice band with the feathery fringe is delectable.

Blonds and brunets (meaning dudes), and redheads. I guess on average brunets might have an advantage, but there are also more of them.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Brunnettes win 95% of the time.

That said, despite being way in favor of brunettes, I'm on Team Britta when it comes to Community.

highrider

Banned
I'm a blue eyed kind of blonde dude so I've always been attracted to women with darker more exotic features. My wife is Jamaican so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom