• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT| On time or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eccocid

i was streaming a few mins ago but suddenly i got kicked out from PSN.

Anyway game feels great and very responsive.

Krakn3Dfx

Bloodborne OT!
Bob-Saget--Thats-What-Im-Talking-About.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Now for the most important question of all time!

Can you change the jump button to L3 like in Dark Souls 2 or are we stuck with the inferior (hold O)-(tap O)-method?

The time has come, and so have I
Bloodborne is here, and I'm about to cry

The wait has been long, but it's been fun
Prepare your anus, 'cuz the hype has only begun

No matter how hard you try, you won't avoid the hype
I'll do Chalice Dungeons with you, be it on Mumble or Skype

But enough talk, it's time to succumb to the game of the generation
Because Bloodborne-GAF, is one helluva motherfucking nation

SUPPORT THE HYPE!

Feel free to watch or/and follow a fellow peasent Souls-player! I'll be live as soon as EU opens their stupid gates (which should be in less than 24h)

http://www.twitch.tv/yoshichan

GOOD LUCK BLOODBORNE-GAF! Hope everyone (who hasn't already played it, obviously) enjoys the crap out of this!

BLgQ0PG.png

Make sure to take breaks and sleep.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
For a sec I thought Bish would actually do the OT, which would be scary and great.

IM HYPED! Waiting one more day for Europe tho.

3 more days in the UK/Ireland :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
oh hey I am going to buy this game and play it

AdanVC

PS4's first classic it's here. Hope I can get the chance to play it once I get a damn PS4 sometime this year.

jyx

The wait is just unbearable..... Fuck, Killing time with a lot of beers is my solution. Cheers! :)

GulAtiCa

hahaha, amazing.

Best Buy has shipped my Collector's Edition this morning. So hopefully arrived by time I get home from work tomorrow evening.

Am tempted to buy the game digitally so I can start right away at midnight and never worry about having to switch discs.. I mean, hey, DkS2 lasted me 400+ hours, this could easily last me a long long while too.

Got tomorrow off work, going to party chat with my boss who also has work off tomorrow. Just need to get through tonight, so that the nightly hunt may begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom