• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT3| I Cane, I Saw, I Conqu- YOU DIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

elhav

tumblr_nlzcy5MTz71rk89x1o1_400.gif
lol this is awesome

Love the new title btw :)

AngryMoth

Robot pants I can't remember who posted it but someone did a really good chalice dungeon faq in the last thread that you might want to put in the OP if we can find it

Aspiring

Im about 2 hoirs in and cant get past the first big group of guys at the burning post, about 5 minutes in haha. Its so fucking hard its killing me.

noomi

I summoned some coop help the other day and saw a message that a Bell Maiden had arrived, I couldn't find her after 30min I gave up and logged out.

Does the Bell maiden persist even after you close the game or return to hunters dream? She makin' me nervous as hell! I've never even seen one before!

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
That 3rd boss in Yharnam kicks my ass every time it has just a tiny bit of HP left. It does some transformation and suddenly I can barely hit it and I'm getting smacked around.
The boss in the church.

Aspiring

Pull them one at a time by throwing pebbles at them until you're more comfortable with handling groups.

I never thought if this. My lack of time with any of the previous games is showing already. Everytime i got them down to a few the guy on top would shoot me and finish me off.

Will try this now, thanks for the help.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I summoned some coop help the other day and saw a message that a Bell Maiden had arrived, I couldn't find her after 30min I gave up and logged out.

Does the Bell maiden persist even after you close the game or return to hunters dream? She makin' me nervous as hell! I've never even seen one before!
No she doesn't. Also, those types of bell maidens don't respawn after you kill them. Them ringing a bell doesn't guarantee you'll be invaded, but if you are the game will tell you in a message similar to you being notified of the bell maidens existence.

Mogwai

I never thought if this. My lack of time with any of the previous games is showing already. Everytime i got them down to a few the guy on top would shoot me and finish me off.

Will try this now, thanks for the help.

Pulling enemies one by one and moving around stealthily/slowly will carry you a long way :)

Abylim

Anyone claimed this Avatar yet?

Ok, so I'm just about to head down to fight the (End game Spoilers)
Blood Queen
, after the
defiled chalice
I dont know what to expect. But
shes
pretty much all that stands between me and my Platinum!

Not going to lie, spent about an hour on
Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice. It was piss easy above ground, but in that chamber, and with half health, I was pretty much always one shot. Had to hug its ass, bait it to jump, and smack its head, until it went berserk, then I just kept hugging its ass, making it jump and hacking away at its tail/legs.

I recorded it, out of curiousity, it took me 7:33 to take it down >_<

Abylim

lol, perfect

This game gets fucking impossible after Rom.
Like how is it even possible to beat those 3 hunters in the unseen village?

Ludwig's, man. It staggers everything, or thereabouts in its L2 form.
I led each one up the stairs near the broken lamp, and picked them off one by one.

Sinfamy

I don't know where to go anymore lol.
I wish there was a master key in this game.
I beat everything that isn't locked behind a gate or door.

jaaz

lol, perfect

Dude, I'm at the same spot and thinking the same thing. It's such a huge difficulty spike, I thought maybe I skipped an area before Unseen Village. I may farm a little before tackling the area again.

Oh, and I hear you can pull those guys to the second lamp and only one will follow.

WITHE1982

I seem to be way behind the majority on this game having only had 5 hours over the weekend to play.

I died like 10 times in the opening half an hour and it took me 4 attempts to beat
the cleric boss
but once I hit my stride and got out of a few old Souls habits it was fantastic.

I made it to
Father Gascoigne
pretty much unscathed and beat him at my first attempt. My heart was almost popping out of my chest at the end though. We both had one hit left and swung together. Luckily I triumphed.

I made it through the
cathedral area
without dying and I've just entered
Old Yharnam
. I've done a small amount of farming and leveled up to 28 (not sure if I'm under or over leveled at this point).

I have to say this is slowly turning into my favorite Souls game by far. I just love the fast yet strategic combat. Onto
Blood Starved Beast
tonight. can't wait to get back to it.

Hypron

lol, perfect

You can sneak up on the one waiting in the stairs and backstab him repeatedly. I just kept on doing charged R2 attacks with the kirkhammer and it took care of him really quickly. After that, be prepared to run the hell away from there before the other two get there though haha.

Blobbers

Master Logarius
is tough, but I think I have his first form pegged.
Second form where he goes ballistic is a bitch though,.

Wabba

Great title.

This game is just so good, love the new Spotify app aswell, played
Shadow of Yarnham
with Enya Sail Away blasting through the speakers. Funniest shit ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom