• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT3| I Cane, I Saw, I Conqu- YOU DIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
What's the deal with uncanny Weapons? I just got one and don't notice any stat or scaling differences.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol holy shit that WAS scary.

Can anyone tell me how to open the door at the top of the healing church workshop, also the door below the chain ball paleblood that says its just closed, is that for anything?

YouTube the key because it's hard to explain, you need to
drop down a ledge back in unseen village where the death laser was

sjay1994

Can anyone tell me how to open the door at the top of the healing church workshop, also the door below the chain ball paleblood that says its just closed, is that for anything?

You need a key in Yaar Ghul for the healing workshop

Getting in there is the requirements for the "choir" trophy

Nameless

Maybe it was the From Hell soundtrack but
Paarl
was the easiest boss I've faced so far.

Ludwig Blade doing work.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
The whole drenched in blood thing never gets old.

MytVLBd.jpg

WtQV2Ke.jpg

Zukkoyaki

Soooo I'm battling
Martyr Logarius
and I'm attempting to prevent his 2nd form and buff via a charge attack to his behind when he's powering up like I was told to... But it isn't working.

Could it be that my R2 isn't strong enough?

Mupod

Maybe it was the From Hell soundtrack but
Paarl
was the easiest boss I've faced so far.

Ludwig Blade doing work.

it was a nightmare when I was underleveled and tried to fight it 'normally'.

when I came back later and just mashed the L2 two-handed attack with ludwig's it barely even could fight back. Shit like this is why I hate a lot of this game's boss fights, everything is just about how hard you can stagger the enemy.

SRTtoZ

Port to the 2nd lamp in the Unseen Village, I forgot the name, then run backwards (the steps with the 10 people and the white death laser, run back up it and on the next platform look for a hole on the left hand side, drop down, theres a room there with a bell ringer and a few baddies, kill em, drop down, get key.

neoism

Well I just accidentally killed an NPC. Mild spoilers I guess but I wish someone had told me about this -
in the nightmare lecture building keep an eye out for a spider in a dark room. It looks a lot like the regular spider enemies, don't kill it because it apparently gives you a 15% stamina rune.
Fuck this troll ass bullshit.

Anyways I finally got invaded. It was kinda anticlimactic, we both bowed and nobody healed. I R1'd him down with Tonitrus really fast.

N
ightmare
F
rontier
area:
Those invasion bell bitches don't respawn right? I cleared a couple of them out and explored a bit. I had 80k echoes and was about to call it quits when I figured I'd check one last cave. It apparently had some eyeball creature that stacked my frenzy up to max in like 2 seconds and YOU DIED. I can get 500 frenzy res from armor and runes, but I hear it does more damage if you have high insight? I'm sitting at around 70...
Yeah fuck those eyeball fuckers .... Lost about 50k....
Also I asked before their was one of those bell ladies and I killed her and now no one invades me on NF.... Compared to ds2 cooping and pvping is just a chore to get they really didn't have to make it harder than it was the sign system was fucking awesome and just worked :/

ZangBa

Oh man, that feeling when you combo some guy from 100% to 0% with Blades of Mercy. Just had to do that Make Contact gesture so he knows to take that L.

So i beat the boss of Lower Pthumerian Chalice Layer 3 thinking that was the end, but it goes to layer 4 now. How many layers are there here?

People who say Gascoigne was easy are lying or lucky. I can beat this tutorial so easily now up until him lol

Many bosses feel easy after you have killed them. It clicks and you end up killing him/her/it/whatever without even using that many vials. Then you wonder why you could not have done that three hours ago...

Well if I learned one thing in this game, timing with parrying sure makes bosses a whole lot easier. Just killed Logarius without him going into second form. Like holy crap.

Nameless

it was a nightmare when I was underleveled and tried to fight it 'normally'.

when I came back later and just mashed the L2 two-handed attack with ludwig's it barely even could fight back. Shit like this is why I hate a lot of this game's boss fights, everything is just about how hard you can stagger the enemy.

Yeah I staggered him three times in a row then hit him with a fully charged thrust. He was down to 25% health before having a chance to transform.

Also, Ludwig's charged R2 is GODLIKE. Thanks to those who recommended it over the hammer.

Pretty much. OHKs so many pesky enemies from a nice safe distance and roast bosses.

So i beat the boss of Lower Pthumerian Chalice Layer 3 thinking that was the end, but it goes to layer 4 now. How many layers are there here?
Just 4. I didn't get a new chalice. :(

On the bright side, the chalice version of
Rom
(really, fucking REALLY???) was much harder than the game one, who I fought AFTER beating the chalice version. (He was not my 4th boss in that chalice, though.)

Neiteio

Well if I learned one thing in this game, timing with parrying sure makes bosses a whole lot easier. Just killed Logarius without him going into second form. Like holy crap.
If you mean his buff, you can prevent that by backstabbing him when he pauses to power up.

Soulflarz

Banned
I don't know if you can do much damage with them. It takes about my whole stamina bar to kill someone, but damn if it isn't awesome watching them helplessly get slaughtered.

Well I mean
My str is 39, and my skill is 31
Ludwig life is the life for me?

Anyone have tips for the hunter in (mid/late game)B
yrgenwerth? Just getting decimated and can barely get an attack in before I'm either being whipped or had lock on magic spewed at me.

Yeah fuck those eyeball fuckers .... Lost about 50k....
Also I asked before their was one of those bell ladies and I killed her and now no one invades me on NF.... Compared to ds2 coping and piping is just a chore to get they really didn't have to make it harder than it was the sign system was fucking awesome and just worked :/

Try using the beckoning bell again. That should respawn her.

Question after Rom
im looking for the tonsil stone but every window and door says no response. Does anyone know where I should go? I've gone to forbidden woods, hemwick and cathedral ward. All the doors say no response.

For those who have already beaten the game,
What level were you when you fought Gerhman? He keeps recking me every time I am about to finish him off. And is is possible to get either the lost or uncanny version of the Burial Blade in the chalice dungeon before finishing the game?

Deku Tree

Ok I give up. Scrub here.

I am fighting
micolash
for hours now. I know where to go and I know the strat.

http://youtu.be/W_c-nZ61QEQ

And I watch videos like that one that says the fight is easy. Ugh. But that guy only saw his rocket attack once. When I jump into the last part I see the rocket attack non-stop and I die a lot exactly in that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom