• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne (PS4) Playstation Blog Update - New Details, New Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man

Alchemy or something seems more in spirit with this game than Magic mayhaps.

I mean, the enemies are (highly fantastical) mutations because of a bloodbourne plague.

Thanks for the insights to the both of you! As we all know, DeSo and DaSo have their own fanbases, and its often debated which one is the better souls universe, but this right here is the reason why i herald the former title. DeSo, while less refined, offers a far better story for the player to unfold, and when the game was released in all its glorious silence, puzzling the pieces together was ultimately the strongest aspect of the game for me, and its this part of DeSo, that i hope will carry over to Bloodborne,

Reading these insights i can feel the same bewonderment i felt when trekking through the Demon's souls for the first time! Thank you.

For the folks who wish to read more about the lore and world-building mechanics of DeSo i highly recommend the following wrtite-up.

Do not get me wrong. I utterly LOVE the lore and story of Dark Souls, as well. In fact, it had better actual plot. But the LORE of Demon's Souls is simply amazing in my eyes~

Umm.. Was this posted?

7exvPLb.jpg

No. Where is this from?

Man

It's midnight in Norway and I'm at the office so I can watch this live show (due to shaky private Internet today). Don't fail me!

Enjoying watching some Destiny streams on the side tho.

Gaf I have a dilemma. Should I preorder this game on PSN to have it forever without fear of not being able to play it due to a fucked up disc drive down the road, or should I get it on Disc for the sweet goodness of a physical case and proof that I own one of the best games ever? Im leaning towards physical lol help me.

Gaf I have a dilemma. Should I preorder this game on PSN to have it forever without fear of not being able to play it due to a fucked up disc drive down the road, or should I get it on Disc for the sweet goodness of a physical case and proof that I own one of the best games ever? Im leaning towards physical lol help me.

Whynotboth.gif

I own Demon's Souls in digital and physical form. Yes.

Go physical and when it goes on sale digitally, double dip.

Go beast mode and get both.

Persona7

Banned

I would go for both and keep the physical copy sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom