• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Screenshots Thread (Warning - Open Spoilers)

IbukiLordSA

My loot from the dungeon :p awesome score. Also these things give way too many echoes.

hsTDnqE.jpg

YiocIpT.jpg

PTrEJRC.jpg

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Great thread!

How do you take action shots? You can't really pause the game, right? Or does it still freeze the frame while you hit the share button, and when you resume the animation is finished (so it's risky but doable)?

Neiteio

Great thread!

How do you take action shots? You can't really pause the game, right? Or does it still freeze the frame while you hit the share button, and when you resume the animation is finished (so it's risky but doable)?
You can't pause the action in this game, so only take action shots if you're OK with being killed. :)

Stillmatic

Love this shot. Bet you were killed taking it, huh?

EDIT: On closer inspection, it looks like your character was freshly killed, lol

lol, yeah that was a death. :p Couldn't tell how much health he had without the HUD, he's so aggressive. Pretty tense!

bloodborne_2015040923cvu3p.jpg

bloodborne_2015040923qvu8r.jpg

This game, at least by my book, has by far the greatest art direction of any videogame. I can't get over it and I can't get enough of it.

Can anyone do the Gherman holding scythe to players neck in HD i wanna wallpaper that please PM me even though i took an ingame screenshot still blurred out
11088612_871064306264884_2870499186844404148_o.jpg

7ESL6hq.jpg

qlzjSZG.jpg

8GP5mOh.jpg

UGsxz5U.jpg

Most of these Cutscene images are probably beaten, but eh, why not?

8G7IIP2.jpg

Gotta love that amount of blood splatter detail

30QNzpx.jpg

Bloodborne now reimagined as a top-down game

maomaoIYP

Can anyone do the Gherman holding scythe to players neck in HD i wanna wallpaper that please PM me even though i took an ingame screenshot still blurred out http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/11088612_871064306264884_2870499186844404148_o.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

This one?
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCd_0TmUwAEgGdR.jpg:orig

forrest

formerly nacire
Some really nice shots in here. I really enjoy the post edited shots and it just reminds me of how bad I need to reinstall Photoshop. Here are a few I haven't posted in the screenshots thread due to the spoiler rules.

Top Bottom