• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Screenshots Thread (Warning - Open Spoilers)

Atheosuede

Neo Member
bsrmnl.jpg

I'd hang this on my wall...

Since I don't have the game and Natty.Dread isn't a member here, I'll post some of his panoramas instead. The game only outputs some shitty compressed JPGs, so I know he does a little bit of post editing to clean them up a bit.

Sony needs to allow for RAW captures...

cerulily

LR6lXqF.jpg

5XeAlSB.jpg

x6ohayI.jpg

lvBdy3N.jpg

a2R5Xup.jpg

mEulrPP.jpg

pS3Nm0W.jpg

For those panoramas, are you just taking screens in sequence and then editing together? I am going to start trying that.

cerulily

Yo this game looks gooood. People saying it doesn't look current gen are trippin.

That's because those people are zooming into individual textures and critiquing those. (also lack of AA).

The geometry in this game is really intricate. There are lots of particles going on. There is fog permeating every inch of the city. It's fantastic.

OP, you might want to put some info on how to take player-less screenshots in the OP.

To do so: Use the Monocular item, then the Sit Down gesture, then disable the HUD.

Marvel

could never
Bone Ash Set. After you beat a certain Chalice boss, you can buy it from the insight vendor.

Yup.

The boss' name is "Keeper of the old Lords" I believe. He will be wearing that set, so you know you've got the right guy.

CXKSArA.jpg

Bonus pic, since we all love this scene.

Diablos54

Some great shots, game really does surprise me visually at times!
I haven't saved any screenshots with the Share button but I do have a ton of videos, that okay? :p

Randam

why do all your screenshots look like bullshots, or they were made with dsfix from durante?

looks way, WAY better than on my tv. :-?

Redrop

All hail Fromsoft's godmode art direction.

Absolutely superb. Such inspiring stuff for any individual, really.

Eggbok

Wow, this looks insane.

edit. how do i find this costume? :)

Thanks! And it's a mix of the Knight's Garb and the Bone Ash Armor.

The Bone Ash armor you can get after killing the second boss in the Pthumerian Labyrinth Center chalice. You have to buy it with insight though in the Hunter Dream after.

The Knights Garb is in the Forsaken Castle Cainhurst in a chest, I don't remember exactly where though.

Finalow

eh, I took 700+ screenshots for a reason. dat 4GB Bloodborne folder
maybe I'll upload some of them tomorrow.

you guys should take more shots of the armor sets, some of them are so ridiculously well designed and detailed.

edit: ..it's probably better to use QUOTE tags for posting them.

why do all your screenshots look like bullshots, or they were made with dsfix from durante?

looks way, WAY better than on my tv. :-?

Most of these shots don't even look as good as the game does on my TV. Try calibrating your TV perhaps if you haven't done so?

Steel

Banned
Definitely a very pretty game and overall I like the atmosphere in this game better than any other souls game, even if the environments themselves aren't as varied.
My contribution:
TyEZyoY.jpg

benzy

Since I don't have the game and Natty.Dread isn't a member here, I'll post some of his panoramas instead. The game only outputs some shitty compressed JPGs, so I know he does a little bit of post editing to clean them up a bit.

Sony needs to allow for RAW captures...

How did he get rid of the CA? Looks so much better.

Namikaze1

Decided to take pics of all the armor sets I have. Since it's a lot, I'm just gonna post a few here and a link to the album containing the rest. Enjoy! :)

Bloodborne Armor Sets

And the few select shots:

Edit: while looking through the album, I realized I didn't take a pic of the Rumpled Yharnam Hat.
Edit 2: never mind. I have it equipped on the Sweaty Clothes pic.

tuxfool

Banned

Dahbomb

Art direction in this game is just simply off the charts. 10/10 in that category for me personally and it just doesn't let up for the entirety of the game.

Top Bottom