• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne to get first public hands-on at gamescom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasos123

i was last year at gamescom to play ps4 but i just could not wait 4 hours in the queue.
The entire gamecom just wasent fun at all. to long queues everywere.
I remember you had to wait 6 hours to play battlefield 4 for only 5 minutes!

so i wont be there this time...

Dawg

I bet the press is really thankful the first two days are press only. The Sony booth is going to be insane.

I went to press day last year.

It didn't help much.

The first 15 (!) minutes were awesome and I had hope it would be OK all day long.

Then they opened the flood gates. It didn't take long before every booth had ~2hrs queues.

I don't even want to know how bad it'll be during the weekend.

You're only safe if you have appointments. No waiting, time enough to play the game and do stuff like interviews.

lantus

I'm curious to see how much progress has been since their showing at E3. They must be happy enough with performance to start letting people go hands-on. Really looking forward to this!

E92 M3

Jurgen-klinsmann-germany.jpg

I'm going to expect a small delay to May or June, just so I don't get disappointed in case it does get delayed.

Looking forward to it though. Definitely my most wanted 'current gen' game so far.

I'm probably the only person not excited for this game. I saw the E3 footage and it looked terrible.
It must suck to be A COMMUNIST.

All jokes aside shame. I for one am so hyped I want to tattoo a big heart in my chest with bloodborne on it. Then under that a unicorn because unicorns are so metal.

NEO0MJ

I hope we get some footage of good Souls player playing this game, the press will probably suck and do a terrible job at showcasing the game and how it will be different form past souls games.

I went to press day last year.

It didn't help much.

The first 15 (!) minutes were awesome and I had hope it would be OK all day long.

Then they opened the flood gates. It didn't take long before every booth had ~2hrs queues.

I don't even want to know how bad it'll be during the weekend.

You're only safe if you have appointments. No waiting, time enough to play the game and do stuff like interviews.

There's only one day for the press.

Oh wow. Thought it was two. Well that would probably explain why it is so packed even on press day since everyone is likely trying to cram as much in that day as possible.

Buennooo damn I wish I could go to Germany :/...Yoshi take me with you! My most hyped game of next year by far!

Game must bw coming along pretty damn well for them to be ready to let the public go hand on! Impressions must(will be) glorious! Hypehypehypehype

TRI Mike

Honestly, it doesn't look much better or different than Demons' Souls and Dark Souls, so I'll pass until it's free on PS Plus or really cheap (19.99 or less).

AlucardGV

Banned
Honestly, it doesn't look much better or different than Demons' Souls and Dark Souls, so I'll pass until it's free on PS Plus or really cheap (19.99 or less).

at least for a direct feed of the final build. we only saw off-screen footage and a trailer

it's like saying "ff15 is a ps3 up-port so i'll pass until it's dirty cheap".

FaintDeftone

I'm not surprised it's coming so soon since the game looks to be very far into development. It looks like the game is basically in its polishing phase before the final bug testing begins.

That being said, I am now greatly excited for Gamescom!

Garjon

Wait does this mean it might be available to play at EGX? Oh please say it will be.

(I can't believe I'm conference begging)

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I hope we get some footage of good Souls player playing this game, the press will probably suck and do a terrible job at showcasing the game and how it will be different form past souls games.

Sorry I'll be busy. Wait for TGS ( ≖‿≖)

I'm seriously looking into my options to go to gamescom! Searching for flights and shit... anyone can recommend a hotel near a hotel near the exhibition center in Cologne?

Tiops

The reason I bought my PS4. Hype reached another level now.

Someone post that polishing gif for me, please.

OH FUCK ME

Looking forward to SCOURING Youtube for all the footage

This game is gonna become the best game of this generation. Mark my fucking words. I will play, eat and shit Bloodborne.

I'm hyped too!

Don't injure your hand like you did with Diablo 3! Or was that Dark Souls? Maybe both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom