• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne to get first public hands-on at gamescom

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fellow Neogaf user made this.

Schermata2014-06-18alle160935_zps67a117aa.png

MavFan619

Banned
Honestly, it doesn't look much better or different than Demons' Souls and Dark Souls, so I'll pass until it's free on PS Plus or really cheap (19.99 or less).
From a gameplay perspective from the little we've seen and from the Miyazaki interviews it doesn't look like an all out departure (good) but definitely an evolution of those games as, one would expect from a spiritual successor. Visually outside of the framerate it looks amazing better than any From game I've seen on consoles. To each his own but this is not looking like a wait for Plus or till it's 10 bucks game.

Claptrap

Nice, now I am 100% going to gamescom.
A tip for everyone, if you can, than go on thursday, best day by far.
Saturday and Sunday are hell!

Oh sh*t son!

I have a sudden need to go to Germany in August now...if only I had money to make the trip, I'd gladly do it just to play this game D: It'll be the game that'll make me buy the console, almost certainly if there is a bundle.
I don't think another such game will come out before that one does, especially if they release it in the first 3 months of the year 2015.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Oh fuck. Urge to buy tickets rising.

It's a few hours drive from here. But man the lines are going to be ridiculous for this game, the thirst is so real.

AmyS

Yeah the early 2015 release date has been known since E3.

Roll on Gamecom public hands-on, then onto TGS 2014, and then release early next year.

My PS4 awaits the Bloodborne Blu-ray D
isc
physical release!

sn00zer

OH FUCK ME

Looking forward to SCOURING Youtube for all the footage

This game is gonna become the best game of this generation. Mark my fucking words. I will play, eat and shit Bloodborne.
Yes because all of the best games of a generation are released within the first two years of a consoles life.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Wow, why all the hate on the guys that made Darks Souls II? True the game wasn't as good, and the team was comprised mostly of new people, but it was still a good game. When I think of all the various pros and cons, I think its on par with Demon's and I'm sure they do a much better job on their next game with the experience. Don't hate on the new guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom