• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’s DLC dated, June 23 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. Drops in July for Switch

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is celebrating one million copies sold and a date for the first batch of free DLC has been announced.

The first free batch of DLC for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will arrive on PC, PS4, and Xbox One June 23.

Switch users can expect the content to drop in July.

The DLC includes a Boss Revenge Mode which is a new battle arena experience and Chroma Wheel, a more “in-depth character customization.”

Also announced was the upcoming DLC roadmap. In Q3 you can expect Chaos Mode and Versus Mode, along with special cross-over content and a Classic Mode.

During Q4, more special cross-over content is coming alongside a playable character yet to be revealed.

I really liked that game before the nerfs made me uninstall. I can understand nerfing Op things in an online pvp game, but nerfing single player offline only games is a big no no for me. Also did not like how they did my girl Dominique dirty like that, either.

Last edited:
I really liked that game before the nerfs made me uninstall. I can understand nerfing Op things in an online pvp game, but nerfing single player offline only games is a big no no for me. Also did not like how they did my girl Dominique dirty like that, either.

What did they balance that ruined the game for you?

What did they balance that ruined the game for you?
Shard Adjustments (Decreased Power)
  • Riga Storaema
  • Craftwork
  • Bunnymorphosis
  • Flame Cannon
  • Straight Arrow
  • Chase Arrow
  • Heretical Grinder
  • Circle Ripper
  • Shooting Dagger
  • Riga Dohin
  • Welcome Company (nerfed significantly - starting from 3 portraits instead of 5)
Weapon Adjustments (Decreased Power)
  • Flying Edge
  • Rhava Bural
  • Rhava Velar
Enemy HP Increases
  • Dullahammer Head
  • Malediction

JSoup

Banned
Shard Adjustments (Decreased Power)
  • Riga Storaema
  • Craftwork
  • Bunnymorphosis
  • Flame Cannon
  • Straight Arrow
  • Chase Arrow
  • Heretical Grinder
  • Circle Ripper
  • Shooting Dagger
  • Riga Dohin
  • Welcome Company (nerfed significantly - starting from 3 portraits instead of 5)
Weapon Adjustments (Decreased Power)
  • Flying Edge
  • Rhava Bural
  • Rhava Velar
Enemy HP Increases
  • Dullahammer Head
  • Malediction

Aw, they nerfed Welcome Company? I loved that when I found it.
It seems strange to nerf stuff when a big draw of large metroidvania's like this is to find ways of switching on godmode-lite.

Given the history of constantly missed deadlines (which they themselves set), I'll believe it when I see it.

I didn't care for the nerfs to the shards, although they should've buff the weak/underused ones rather than nerfing the strong ones.

bronk

Banned
Aw, they nerfed Welcome Company? I loved that when I found it.
It seems strange to nerf stuff when a big draw of large metroidvania's like this is to find ways of switching on godmode-lite.
I used welcome company the whole entire game lol

Top Bottom