• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob Marley: One Love teaser trailer

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Music biopics fall into two categories: bad and hilariously bad. I think this one is going to be the former, sadly.

GooseMan69

Hollywood is so fucking tiresome. That one biopic about a dead musician did really well a few years ago (forgot which one), so here, have a million more biopics. See y’all next year for “Prince” and the year after that “Whitney”. Hell, they might have already done those. I don’t know. Hollywood rehashes the same bullshit so many times I can’t keep track.

Spaceman292

Banned
Hollywood is so fucking tiresome. That one biopic about a dead musician did really well a few years ago (forgot which one), so here, have a million more biopics. See y’all next year for “Prince” and the year after that “Whitney”. Hell, they might have already done those. I don’t know. Hollywood rehashes the same bullshit so many times I can’t keep track.
Musician biopics have been a thing forever, not just recently. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad. Walk The Line was a banger.

Last edited:
Top Bottom