• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boeing Whistleblower found dead. Was in the process of testifying

chromhound

Someone must have hired the same hitman from Putin
Russian GIF

Toots

Gold Member
You really think Boing cares what the guy had to say? They’ll pay a billion dollar fine, get a US contract to build another hundred airplanes and businesses goes on as usual.

VW payed an equivalent fine of 20billion dollars for the Dieselgate scandal, no one was murdered. VW payed and moved on. No one of these managers really care. They get their golden parachute and then “don’t remember “ anything in court. Case closed.
I think boeing care more about money than this or any guys life, so yes i think they cared about what he had to say, at least more than they cared about his life.
Do you really think boeing did not care ?

About your exemple, even though funded by the nazis, wv isn't part of any militaro-industrial complex that i know of plus they weren't responsible for the death of people with what they did. Boeing case is different.

Anyway, good people cannot believe a lot of things because it irks them the wrong way, doesn't mean it's false.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
I think boeing care more about money than this or any guys life, so yes i think they cared about what he had to say, at least more than they cared about his life.
Do you really think boeing did not care ?

About your exemple, even though funded by the nazis, wv isn't part of any militaro-industrial complex that i know of plus they weren't responsible for the death of people with what they did. Boeing case is different.

Anyway, good people cannot believe a lot of things because it irks them the wrong way, doesn't mean it's false.
VW is partly owned by the German government. They are part of the militaro-industrial complex by design.

Emissions kill people, lung cancer rates in cities etc. are primarily driven by car emissions.

They payed their fine and moved on.

Hudo

VW is partly owned by the German government. They are part of the militaro-industrial complex by design.

Emissions kill people, lung cancer rates in cities etc. are primarily driven by car emissions.

They payed their fine and moved on.
A friend of mine recently bought a new Passat. Solid car.

Mistake

I sent that story to one of my friends and my brother. This is how they responded separately:

"Ceo must be a friend of Hilary"
"He was Clinton'd"

Talk about people on the same wavelength...
The epstein memes really got the public talking with that stuff. I was actually surprised

Toots

Gold Member
Read. I did not imply that VWs military goal is to kill people with emissions but to refute the initial claim that VWs law breaking didn’t kill people.
You're telling other to read when you're just talking out of your ass comparing the german gvt and WV with the US gvt and boeing, lockheed martin, etc.
Pollution kills, bombs kill, so it must be the same. What a lame sophism.

Chittagong

Gold Member

Another one died recently, according to the seattle times.

Hmm….

He was 45, had been in good health and was noted for having a healthy lifestyle.

He died after two weeks in critical condition, his aunt Carol Parsons said.

Parsons said Dean became ill and went to the hospital because he was having trouble breathing just over two weeks ago. He was intubated and developed pneumonia and then a serious bacterial infection, MRSA.

His condition deteriorated rapidly, and he was airlifted from Wichita to a hospital in Oklahoma City, Parsons said. There he was put on an ECMO machine, which circulates and oxygenates a patient’s blood outside the body, taking over heart and lung function when a patient’s organs don’t work on their own.

Could happen to any of us healthy 45 year olds

Sonik

I like how people make fun of China and Russia for murdering dissidents and in the US corporations with close connections to the US government openly now murder people for daring to interfere with corporate interests and no one even bats an eye. These psychopaths won't even be investigated for the murders, that's for sure

SoloCamo

I like how people make fun of China and Russia for murdering dissidents and in the US corporations with close connections to the US government openly now murder people for daring to interfere with corporate interests and no one even bats an eye. These psychopaths won't even be investigated for the murders, that's for sure

People are afraid to speak ill of their own country, lest they be next.

Jsisto

I mean….what really is there to do but laugh at the absurdity of this at this point? To think that anyone in the US government would morally grandstand when stuff like this happens overseas. Just laughable.

*Nightwing

Another Boeing W
RCQF2CY.gif

Upping my Boeing stock as they clearly understand the fiscal consequences of doing the job right vs saving money by hiring assassins and milking the weak legal system to just pay fines for having whistleblowers killed. Short term they will be found culpable of killing whistleblowers, be fined, but those fines will be far less than the profit losses if they had to recall planes and hold on selling them until those safety features are fixed.

Quantifying everything into profit and loss for pure greed has been the status quo for decades. Profit wins every time!

Sonik

Another Boeing W
RCQF2CY.gif

Upping my Boeing stock as they clearly understand the fiscal consequences of doing the job right vs saving money by hiring assassins and milking the weak legal system to just pay fines for having whistleblowers killed. Short term they will be found culpable of killing whistleblowers, be fined, but those fines will be far less than the profit losses if they had to recall planes and hold on selling them until those safety features are fixed.

Quantifying everything into profit and loss for pure greed has been the status quo for decades. Profit wins every time!

It's even better! They will never even be accused of it since they own the American political system and intelligence apparatus through their enormous military industrial complex bribes

*Nightwing

It's even better! They will never even be accused of it since they own the American political system and intelligence apparatus through their enormous military industrial complex bribes
Almost as if paying off campaigns for both sides as they do gave them an advantage as the laws written by those that win said campaigns has no teeth to actually find them accountable is part of the system as well… nah that’s conspiratorial nonsense!

LMAO where's this guy at
It's situations like this where I always roll my eyes at conspiracy nuts.

In situations like this those people always believe that the big bad evil in question is nefarious and smart enough to carry out an assassination for their own gain......

....without also realizing that a person in position like this being found dead regardless of the official circumstances looks bad on the big bad evil in question. Worse than if it they had just rode the situation out. Especially a publicly traded entity like Boeing.

A company or individual would have to be fucking insane to even try it in today's world with all the infinite surveillance and technology on hand. The only people that can get away with shit like this anymore are the people like Putin who kills people and the world knows he kills people, but he doesn't have to worry about it because reasons.
This post certainly aged well

This is what happens when your mind is completely controlled by Disney

Last edited:

Nvzman

Because there's basically zero real evidence that Boeing had anything to do with either of these deaths the second you look into either person's background OR apply any real logic to the events.
The first man (John Barnett) already testified like 6-7 years ago and had no additional information with the current ongoing case. The ONLY thing he was still pursuing was his own defamation civil case, and on top of this his own family stated that he was under incredible amounts of stress and anxiety while working at Boeing, which is why he whistleblew in the first case. It could've been that he couldn't handle the stress of the case, legal fees, or maybe some external intimidation from Boeing themselves caused him to kill himself. But it was known that he was a depressed wreck prior to his suicide. So why the fuck would Boeing openly kill him YEARS after the damage had been done, AND right smack dab in the middle of their entire PR/media disaster? Are they a cunning "I can do ANYTHING I WANT!!!!" or genuinely stupid to have that happen right in the open? They aren't "getting away with it" either, because most of the midwit population already genuinely believes the conspiracy theory that they killed the guy, which is a PR disaster for Boeing alone.
The second man died of MRSA, which lets be real here, did we already forget after COVID (early covid that is) that completely healthy people are still capable of getting sick from something as common as the flu (which this poor dude had + pneumonia) and dying? That almost happened to a family member of mine too. It has a fatality rate of like 18-36%.

I'm sorry, anyone who genuinely believes Boeing killed these people either watches way too many goddamn movies or has an unrealistically pessimistic view of the world. Boeing deserves most of the crap they are getting right now about quality assurance and how they treat their workers but this is way, way too contrived and stupid for Boeing to be openly killing people, and they wouldn't just "get away" with it either, considering the ICAO, who is NOT friendly to Boeing and is a part of the UN, can easily just charge them and attempt to ban them as an airplane manufacturer and just let Airbus dominate everything, which would help Europe out more than anything.
The reason why nothing is being done about it is because its a complete conspiracy theory that makes no sense the second you look into it. This isn't some Hitman-tier shit. It wouldn't help Boeing in the slightest at all to silence them at this point. Unless if actual, definitive evidence comes out that these were planned deaths, this is just some batshit crazy coincidence that's going to continue the fuel the paranoia wave the media is on for everything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom