• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boku no Natsuyasumi 2 ... impressions?

u_neek

PA.06581.002.jpg

I read about this game a long time ago in some magazine but i don't remember anything.. has anyone tried it? What's its about?

Official website: http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/bokunatsu2/

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
It's like DOAXBV, without the fashion or the girls. You're a child on his summer holiday, and you spend it as you like doing boy stuff. Well, pre-pubescent boy stuff, that is - catching butterflies, stag beetle sumo-wrestling, swimming, making friends. It's relaxing, gorgeous, and way too slow burning and non-goal-oriented to be of interest to 99.999% of Sony's market these days, but I'm glad they still try.

Munba

I played it also if i couldn't understand well (almost nothing XD). It's a very relaxing game where you can breath a great atmosphere of a summer island. You have to live in it the summer holidays of this child, knowing people, fishing, cacthing batterflies (you can "collect" several insects in your home), diving into the ocean, etc.. I liked it. I hoped it could be translated but i knew it's almost impossible for this kind of games. :( It's a real pity.

Munba

Top Bottom