• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk physical edition announced

Bomb-Rush-Cyberfunk_2023_09-13-23_001.jpg

iam8bit and distribution partner Skybound Games, together with developer Team Reptile, have announced physical editions of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series / One, and Switch. Pre-orders will open on September 15.

The retail edition will launch on December 5 and include a standard region-free disc or cartridge, six die-cut vinyl graffiti stickers, and cover art illustrated by Tan Zhi Hui.

The iam8bit Exclusive Edition will launch in Q4 2023 and include a graffiti art booklet featuring artwork from the game, a collectible slipcase, exclusive cover art illustrated by Tan Zhi Hui, and six die-cut vinyl graffiti stickers.

iam8bit will also produce a 3xLP on 180 gram Black Vinyl due out in Q1 2024, featuring tracks by Knxwledge, Hideki Naganuma, Reso, Klaus Veen, and more. The album artwork is designed by Sem Graham. It will also include a digital download code.

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is available now digitally for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
So this is a jet set rip off that uses cyber punk in its name to confuse buyers?

That’s a nope from me.

consoul

I probably would have bought the physical, but then Sega announced their actual JSR game and the wind came out of my sails for this one.

Impotaku

Controls are pretty good you char feels really responsive i haven't had too much hassle doing tricks and needing to be where i need to get to. Only played about an hour yesterday as i only just picked it up but story seems fun so far.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I'm in the mood for Jet Set Radio again. How are the controls and is it a good game?
Controls are a little tighter than the classic Jet Set games. The game design skews more toward JSRF, rather than the original. It's great, honestly, totally worthy. A little on the short side though maybe.

Top Bottom