• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High On Life PS5 and Xbox Series limited print physical editions announced (Pre-orders open February 27)

Gematsu has reported that Squanch Games will open pre-orders for physical standard and Collector’s editions of High On Life for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series on February 27 via Limited Run Games and IGN Store. Pre-orders will close on March 31.

The physical edition of High On Life will include both the base game and the downloadable content “High On Knife.”

HighOnLife_MockUp_Market_Banner_Standard.png

image.png

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Interested, as with everything else from Squanch Games. But that's a rather boring cover.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Dlc is not great but I had tons of fun playing the main game. Probably the most I have laughed playing a videogame since the early days of Sea of Thieves when we did a lot of stupid shit in it.
The DLC was definitely a let down. But it at least had another movie.

Main game is one of my favorite games ever. Just hilarious.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
a fifth game ps5 ver so soon!!!!!????

sixth game starfield!!????

Last edited:
Neat game with some funny stuff in it. the dlc "High On Knife" they replaced kenny the main gun with another voice actor, she is bad and the usual pc crap.

kiphalfton

Got to the part where the house got transported to another planet. Gunplay doesn't have any real oomf to it, so dropped it.

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
First 30min was excellent, then after another hour I dropped it. I think the gameplay is boring.

Top Bottom