• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Thread

ChaosEngine

Neo Member
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 - February 22nd - MGM Grand - Las Vegas

Hopefully I get better which i should by that time cause last week everything was wrong with me - had the flu & my tooth hurt like a mofo. It's gonna be that time where I buy that extra EXTRA food & drink & invite
the family, friends & neighbours round for an epic night of boxing. Who you got winning and how fight fans?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Red-Gold-product-cutting-Hunts-can-open.jpg

GymWolf

Does this lopez guy have any chance against loma? I don't know him very well.

I want conor to fight loma to see the complete humiliation of the irish cunt.

Last edited:

Sentenza

Can't fucking wait.

Lopez is a lucky guy, tonight he's going to experience the privilege of getting paid to receive his schooling.

Last edited:

MastAndo

Gold Member
Yep, same
I had Lopez 7 rounds to 5 too. Best case scenario for the dubious rounds I guessed a possible draw. But 119-109 is beyond a joke. Loma dominated the late round way more markedly than Lopez the early ones.
Yep, same - I had it 115-113, and could even buy the one judge's 116-112 card . 119-109 is absurd.

Loma only had himself to blame for the loss. He came on strong, and I know he starts slow, but you can't go taking half a fight off and expect good things to happen.

MaestroMike

Gold Member

Lomachenko's boy about to fight on Saturday. First fight in the heavyweight division after dominating cruiserweight division? Kind of want to see this.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I find it amazing Tyson Fury is this good. No doubt he's stronger than he looks, but half the time he looks like a normal guy, but just tall. He's not ripped or anything.

Top Bottom