• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brad Pitt and Aniston seperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaddyZ said:
you a female or something?

Your a Female?
No when I'm a 40 year old something lonely man watching some movie I'll say, 'Wow ______ Pitt-Jolie is hot. Damn I remember the time when I said that their children would be hot. Guess I was right'.

Stop being insecurr.

Edit: I just the Yound Buck spinning avatar. What a groupie. :lol

Slo

Holy shit! I can't believe Brad Pitt is 41 years old. That just makes me feel like an old fucker.

jett

D-Member
Eh, Jennifer Aniston *used* to be pretty, like 10-8 years ago. Brad Pitt was always out of her league, anyway. :p

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
You don't think she's pretty still? I'm not saying she's Angelina Jolie pretty, but how many people are?

Socreges

Banned
Jennifer Aniston is still hot. Just not AS, no.

Mama Smurf said:
I don't think you quite understand how the whole reproduction thing works...
:lol

Socreges: See, what happens is.. <inaudible whispers>

Truelize: Ewww....

Socreges: And then... <inaudible whispers>

Truelize: OMFG THAT'S DISGUSTING!!

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Brad pitt is too good looking to be with her.... WTF was he thinking tied down to her for 7 years! So many hotter chicks than her out there

*disclaimer* I meant he is good looking a totally heterosexual way asthetically speaking if you will.... nothing homoerotic about the above comment :lol

Days like these... said:
Brad pitt is too good looking to be with her.... WTF was he thinking tied down to her for 7 years! So many hotter chicks than her out there

*disclaimer* I meant he is good looking a totally heterosexual way asthetically speaking if you will.... nothing homoerotic about the above comment :lol
You use 'no homo' to devoid anything that might have a homosexual connotation.

Loki

Count of Concision
isamu said:
not if I can help it. :)

bishpandaavatar0oo.gif

Seems like you have some <ahem> issues to work out before Ms. Aniston lets you anywhere near her goods. ;) :p

pollo

Banned
brad pitt is so hot. I would let him sodomize me anytime he wants. Him and Tom Cruise. I would let them hit it.

Days like these... said:

LOVE DOES NOT HAVE AN IMAGE.

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL, MAN.

WHY DO YOU THINK OLIMARIO AND I ARE TOGETHER?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Lemurnator said:
LOVE DOES NOT HAVE AN IMAGE.

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL, MAN.

WHY DO YOU THINK OLIMARIO AND I ARE TOGETHER?

Who said anything about love if I were Bradd Pitt I would having been tapping so much ass these past 7 years (mind youall different flavors of ass) not being tied to some avg. at worst cute at best chick like jennifer aniston.

P.S. Can we call them Brennifer?

pollo

Banned
brad pitt i forgive you for troy. but thats only because youve fight club'd into my life and snatch'd away my heart ocean's 11 style.

*sigh*

J2 Cool

pollo said:
brad pitt i forgive you for troy. but thats only because youve fight club'd into my life and snatch'd away my heart ocean's 11 style.

*sigh*

Yes.. and you also True Romance... my penis or something... This game makes no sense!

Dujour

Banned
DaddyZ said:
you a female or something?

Your a Female?

It's common knowledge that he's a stunning guy, so don't try to play the 13-yea- oldish "u think hes hawt ur ghey" card. We see right through it. How many of his posters do you have on your ceiling?

Anyways, if he'd have kids with Jolie, they might look like mutants. He's good looking, but in that unique kinda way. :/

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
Serafitia said:
Anyways, if he'd have kids with Jolie, they might look like mutants.

Anyone got that morphing software, where you can take two different pictures and the program produces a picture inbetween the two averages of Pitts and Jolies faces?

Jennifer Aniston was cute at one point, but you can only be cute for so long. I don't think she's particularly attractive "in Hollywood terms".

So far Brad has had public relationships with Juliette Lewis, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jennifer Aniston. Am I missing any? I think he might have a thing for skinny chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom