• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brand new MGS4 Trailer at Games Convention

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
itsgreen said:
Trailers are fine, but are they really gonna show something different this time?

Yes it looks impressive, and snake does have nice looking ass, but do something new. Every 2 weeks another trailer... the gameplay thing was great though, show more gameplay less cinematics...

You always got the option of not viewing the new trailers if there are too many of them.

A bit of complaining for naught?

bud

solarplexus said:
i think it's only the E3 trailer.

i don't think it's going to be a new trailer but i don't think they're just going to show the e3 trailer either. if last year's gc is an indication then this one is going to be a remixed trailer of stuff we've already seen.

Raist

Banned
Opus Angelorum said:
And in other news, you can pre-order MGS4 for the Xbox 360 in the UK:

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=286;6;-1;-1&sku=685930

Apparently an "admin error"

It has been posted as a new thread and quickly locked for a reason, I think.
But nice attempt at derailing the thread.

So, has it been confirmed by Konami or Kojima prod already ?
Kojima didn't attend last year's GC IIRC. Wouldn't surprise me if they miss this one also.
And the official site still has no video footage of the MGO onstage demo :(
I think we'll never see it.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I am pretty sure he will be there. Last year there was a new footage for GC if I recall (the Gekkous stomping on a bunch of militias).

Anyway can't wait, this is going to be a good show.

mgs4onxbox360cleareriv8.jpg

<_<

Ok not funny.

Aggelos

bud said:
yep, it ended up being a remixed trailer. i doubt they'd show 3 new trailers in just 3 months.

tgs is what it's all about

Why not? Ask yourselfes this: after TGS when are we going to get new media again??? My answer would be next year.

Also the E3'07 trailer was not a E3-proportional trailer afterall (you know 12-15 mins). It was disappointing.... I think Kojima intentionally cut it down in order reveal some shit at GC and moreover to reveal a shitload of stuff at the TGS trailer. I am convinced that the true E3 trailer is going to be the TGS trailor.

BigBoss

I don't think I'm going to watch anymore MGS4 trailers, GC 2004 was about the time a lot of things started getting spoiled for MGS3. The only way I'll watch is if Kojima shows footage of MGO2.

Icarus

I'm sick of his fucking trailers. Wake me when I can walk up to a kiosk and play the damn thing already.

Seriously... trailers... it's been like 2 damn years now.

antiloop

Icarus said:
I'm sick of his fucking trailers. Wake me when I can walk up to a kiosk and play the damn thing already.

It's not like Kojima and his team can clap his hands and make a game with top-of-the-line "next-gen" graphics, music, story, gameplay in an instant. Sorry. :p
2-3 years will probably be standard or even more this generation. Competition is awesome. :)

I can see why they don't want to release incomplete demos too.

Yixian

Banned
How about a bloody demo please?

And wtf is going on with MGO? The beta is in less than 6 days and nobody on planet earth has received an invite.

Aggelos

Icarus said:

WTF do you think MGS is? A school assignment that you can finish in 1 week or somethin?....

Im pretty sure, the people bitching about the trailers arent even that interested in the game...this is always the way Kojima reveals his games...youd have to have to pretty naive to think the game was going to hit this year...now you can either have a new trailer or nothing...pff

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Yoboman said:
They showed a South American location in the Vamp fight, and supposedly the team was saddened that nobody noticed it was different :lol
I'm surprised they expected people to notice. There wasn't much focus on the environments and from what we could see, it looked the same as th middle east.

Top Bottom