• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brawling For Boobies Charity Event

Brawling For Boobies

On February 28, 2000 I lost my mother to breast cancer. It has been a long 11 years for my family and I. Over time I realized that the brand I have built can be a great tool to raise donations to help others cope and endure with losing a loved one to this illness.

My Take Radio in partnership with Unveil NYC, Middleeasy and MMA Valor will be hosting an XBOX Live community gaming event called Brawling For Boobies. Every weeknight starting on 10/24 we will host lobbies for some of the fighting games we all love. Gamers participating are asked to donate what they can in order to participate for that evenings play.

Here are the tentative titles and dates.
10/24- Mortal Kombat
10/25-EA MMA
10/26-Marvel v Capcom 3
10/27-UFC Undisputed
10/28 Super Street Fighter 4 AE/ SF3 Third Strike Online.

Gameplay will begin at 9pm est and end 11pm est. On Friday since there are two titles we will extend playtime until 12am.

You do not need to play if want to donate. We are doing this to promote community play for a good cause so every little bit helps. We will leave our donation page open till the end of the month.

Great Cause.

I started typing a joke here relating to a certain fighting series missing from this list, then realized it was in really bad taste on several levels, so I'll just say this is a good idea.

Thagomizer said:
I started typing a joke here relating to a certain fighting series missing from this list, then realized it was in really bad taste on several levels, so I'll just say this is a good idea.
You are a poster of very high calibur.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Neuromancer said:
You are a poster of very high calibur.
they're not playing soul caliber

urerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurerurer

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Sounds like a nice community and awareness building event. This is one of those times that I wish I didn't suck at modern fighting games.

I think they should get a stream up too. That might help give the event more presence.

A Stream would be a great idea. Organizers should talk to peaceful jay or someone. Stuff like this should really be more commonplace.

Edit:
I have promoting this hardcore and got 1 or 2 that are streaming this week. Noel Brown will be playing Wednesday night.

Seems like one of the organizers is trying to get that going.

Top Bottom