• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

breakfast

steak and potatoes
Everyday i gather informations that your not a normal humain being, One hand push ups & now steak for breakfast... the f....
Need 3 hours for cooking...
I usually drink only milk with coffee...but now i'm sick as fuc.. of the same thing..
Becouse i want stay in bed as much as i can :)
Well i live alone so maybe some of you have wifes or mama ...
Stop cooking your food with sun light.
Coffee & cigarettes.

and a banana after I shit & shower.
You so clean.

Doom85

niXkvqP.gif

Pallas

Just depends but because of my work schedule I’m usually sleeping in the morning but if I’m awake like on a day off...

Cereal mainly, maybe eggs and toast sometimes. I also like oatmeal.

Porridge most days with either vanilla or chocolate protein powder. Once in a while I will have scrambled eggs on toast and once a month a full English 👌

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I'm one of those annoying motherfuckers that takes 20 shots of his breakfast and posts it on his insta.

Weekends I go out with my gf for bf.

Fat free natural yoghurt, with either honey and nuts, strawberry chunks or granola with chocolate chips and nuts

On the weekend,

Scrambled egg, french toast & grilled bacon, full English, along those lines 👍

GV82

Chicken Sandwich this morning 5am. & an energy drink
Usually nofood or toast with an energy drink.

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
Mornings I work:
1 cup of steel cut oats with a smoothie. Smoothie has banana, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries. Almond milk. Was using a scoop of whey protein but have recently switched over to a cup plain Greek yogurt.

if I'm not working it's usually 3 eggs with some toast. Bacon if we have it.

Top Bottom