• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breitbart (inaccurately) pushes back on 'alt-right' label

Now that this identity has been burned, I wonder what the Nazis, Klan and white supremacists will call themselves next?

Bannon always talks about "economic nationalism." Maybe they'll all be just economic nationalists. It's a little close to "white nationalist" but you gotta keep "nationalist" to remind people how much you love America. When people ask what you stand for, you simply point to the name and say, "the economy and America!" No one will suspect your white supremacist views; not until they see you downtown with that tiki torch.

woodchuck

lukas-podolski-breitbart.jpg

Classic breitbart https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/08/20/lukas-podolski-breitbart-moroccan-migrant

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
we can dump the alt right label and call them just the right. they're essentially the result of republicans' actions anyway.

The thing on the left looks like some mutant from The Hills Have Eyes

it's shopped

Slayven

III-V

I wonder who the Trump stans on r/The_Donald are caping for in this fight? Hmm... they may just be ignoring it altogether.

I don't think its a fight. Suckey Steve is returning to BB news to wage war against the enemies of Trump. They likely see this as another W, now had there been bad blood spilt in public, maybe, but thats not what happened here.

If you look, BB is already framing Ignorant Ivanka as the enemy, and he plans to have his 'retribution' on her and Jewish Jared. It is no secret he hate them both, and now he has the political fuel and capital to fight off field, analyzing the game play by play in the assistant coaches box.

PixelatedBookake

I don't think its a fight. Suckey Steve is returning to BB news to wage war against the enemies of Trump. They likely see this as another W, now had there been bad blood spilt in public, maybe, but thats not what happened here.

If you look, BB is already framing Ignorant Ivanka as the enemy, and he plans to have his 'retribution' on her and Jewish Jared. It is no secret he hate them both, and now he has the political fuel and capital to fight off field, analyzing the game play by play in the assistant coaches box.

Okay so now they turn against Breitbart. But even then how do you not question your alliances when a person whose feet you were kissing 48 hours ago becomes someone you've always hated overnight? Hating things just because someone you like hates said things. How do you even function as a capable human bathing yourself in fallacies and lies until what?

What end goal is there for making yourself as stupid as possible?

III-V

Okay so now they turn against Breitbart. But even then how do you not question your alliances when a person whose feet you were kissing 48 hours ago becomes someone you've always hated overnight? Hating things just because someone you like hates said things. How do you even function as a capable human bathing yourself in fallacies and lies until what?

What end goal is there for making yourself as stupid as possible?

No, I am not saying that they turn against BB. BB is not turning against the POTUS either. Steve says Ivanka/Jered are liberals and he hates them. The Alt-right already hates them (too Jewish!).

Steve will give them a boogeyman to take the heat for his ousting (I/J)... its no skin off of his back, the President has already tweeted he is happy to have Steve back at BB. The alt-right will frame this as was win.

Its the same thing they always do, blame the Jews.

PixelatedBookake

No, I am not saying that they turn against BB. BB is not turning against the POTUS either. Steve says Ivanka/Jered are liberals and he hates them. The Alt-right already hates them (too Jewish!).

Steve will give them a boogeyman to take the heat for his ousting (I/J)... its no skin off of his back, the President has already tweeted he is happy to have Steve back at BB. The alt-right will frame this as was win.

Its the same thing they always do, blame the Jews.

So do Trump supporters hate Ivanka and Jared already, or are they okay with hating them for Bannon's sake?

You'd think that would make Trump mad them going after Ivanka. But he is just to stupid to realize what they're doing.

Eventually, it has to, right?

Once the hate emails and tweets die down, and one/ both resign from their fake positions, How will Trump react when the consensus sets in that his former employee is still puppet-mastering him from afar?

I see no scenario where this firing was a net good for the administration. Damn the torpedoes, full speed to Munich my Shitlords!

III-V

So do Trump supporters hate Ivanka and Jared already, or are they okay with hating them for Bannon's sake?

Alt-right and other white nationalists groups believe and lobby towards a white ethnostate, which does not include Jews. Ivanka converted when she married Jarred. If you watch the VICE Charlottesville reporting, you can get a good idea of their views on Ivanka and Trump 'let a jew steal his daughter'... Do they hate them? Yes, but its complicated.

Certainly, there will be a good number of Trump supporters who don't know/don't care and aren't wanting to be associated with the alt-right. Some of them will still read BB, and just will not care that Steve does not like them. Others are clueless to most of this anyway.

I think breitbart is throwing stuff out there to see what it's demo might get behind. I can see them wanting to get rid of "alt-right," but that's only a rebranding. Whichever catchy term they might bring on next, it's all about what the actual deep down ideologies are, and the Breitbart demo are pretty consistent on that. What's old is new again, it's just a rebranding. If anything a new 'movement' will probably just cut even more of the bullshit and be even more explicitly a white nationalist movement.

III-V

If anything a new 'movement' will probably just cut even more of the bullshit and be even more explicitly a white nationalist movement.

That hasn't been the case yet... If anything, we have seen the alt-right shrink bat into their crawlspaces to regroup. The new alt-right will not fly Nazi flags, will not organize with KKK or neo-confederates, and push back on the less sightly among them. The new goal is to keep the dream alive, but tone the delivery way, way down...

They were emboldened by their internet echo chambers, and guess that the norm populous would embrace them and be upset at the leftist communists that gave them a stomping. Well, thats not what happened.

They will go back to more disguised memes and dog whistles that only their own kind or the left who watches them will recognize.

Honestly, I think they are down, but not out.. They just overestimated themselves.

Spanish Police Crack Gang lol

Pretty sure they're just doing mad libs with random Alt right sensitive words at this point.

lol

Top Bottom