• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brexit | OT3 | A Feast for Crows

Uzzy

Who the fuck goes to the heart of the Renaissance, into a lovely and beautiful old basilica, only to give a speech infront of a boring plain white backdrop?

Idiots can't even get that right.

Xando

giphy.gif

keep

I wonder how much this joke is costing us UK taxpayers. Go stand in front of your fucking house to give a speech you wanker.

CTLance

My only regret is that I can't watch the livestream, if that leak is true.

my god what am I reading...

this is going to be AMAZING
Brexit has always been prime popcorn material, but the Brits are really going for the extra mile now. A for effort.

Jackpot

Banned
May says mass migration and terrorism are two examples of challenges to our shared European values that we can only solve in partnership.

Climate change, and the proliferation of nuclear weapons by North Korea, are other examples of challenges that must be tackled internationally.

These challenges can only be tacked by like-minded people coming together.

Why is she describing the EU?

8bit

Knows the Score
This is the sort of improvised waffle you create on the hoof when you didn't do any work for a speech.

Sad face, 0/10 See me.

:(

theaface

"Significant progress".

Today I learnt that my threshold for classifying something as 'significant' is markedly different to hers.

Jackpot

Banned
Do you think there's a single EU politician who doesn't realise "be imaginative and creative" is a poorly-disguised euphemism for "tear up all the guidelines and laws that protect you to give us all your benefits with nothing in return".

CTLance

Damn my slow mobile interwebs.

This truly sounds amazing. Advertising the advantages of cooperation with EU in a speech on leaving the EU. Woooow.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
ahahahah the language of these speech is all Partners etc etc

it will be an EEA/ norway deal calling it now.

lol lol lol 180 again ahhahahahaha

UK realised trolling the EU is a bad idea and now ate humble pie.

oti

Banned
She's basically saying the UK deserves something better than ANY OTHER NATION ON THE PLANET because reasons.

Top Bottom