• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brie Larson on Hot Ones

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Oh I forgot they put out a new episode. Will have to watch, I am pretty much addicted to this show. It's almost always funny, especially when they tap out.

teezzy

Banned
she should pay for an ass next

giphy.gif

jason10mm

Gold Member
That was adorable. I'm not much of a Brie fan and I actively detest CM but she was great in this. Ima have to watch more of these because this was pretty funny and is an awesome hook for an interview.

sol_bad

She seems nice.

Loves Nintendo
Loves Star Wars
Loves classic films
Loves Bruce Lee.
She even makes a moaning sound at one point to let you imagine what she sounds like during orgasm.

I see nothing to hate here.

Last edited:

Yoboman

I don’t even dare watch it. Girl comes off so flippant, obnoxious and dumb. She use to come off enchanting and funny, wonder what happened.
She probably just got made bitter by all the pedos and rapists hanging around Hollywood

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I finished the episode (had to keep rewinding because I was playing a game at the same time). Good stuff. She has the correct opinion regarding Zelda on Switch. Also I didn't think she was going to make it in that final stretch.

Top Bottom