• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bright Memory Infinite - Next-Gen Trailer

FlyyGOD

It is a PS5/XSX title, this is not new, news.

Bright Memory is listed as 2021, with no month or date set so that could be who knows how long. Also footage captured was from a PC with targeted specs for console, thats not the same as up and running on the console hardware is it? I'm sure they will show it actually running on hardware eventually but they have not on a series X like you are implying yet.
When did ps5 version get announced?

CamHostage

Ergh... the Steam release of "Bright Memory" (aka Episode 1, aka Bright Memory demo) was not totally positive. (All call it a cool technical demo but people said the play was repetitive even in 30 limited minutes... although it probably wasn't clear at first whether it was a "demo" or the first episode of a fuller game, and maybe some user reviews took it to be a real slice?) If anybody has checked out Bright Memory on Steam (or heck, played the Bright Memory Mobile game,) give some impressions if you would.

Unless Bright Memory really is a micro-dose of excitement, I think I'd be more in favor of them just waiting for the full bang of BMI, but good for FYQD getting a launch product out of some type.

FeldMonster

Ergh... the Steam release of "Bright Memory" (aka Episode 1, aka Bright Memory demo) was not totally positive. (All call it a cool technical demo but people said the play was repetitive even in 30 limited minutes... although it probably wasn't clear at first whether it was a "demo" or the first episode of a fuller game, and maybe some user reviews took it to be a real slice?) If anybody has checked out Bright Memory on Steam (or heck, played the Bright Memory Mobile game,) give some impressions if you would.

Unless Bright Memory really is a micro-dose of excitement, I think I'd be more in favor of them just waiting for the full bang of BMI, but good for FYQD getting a launch product out of some type.
I enjoyed the little of Bright Memory Mobile that I played, but there is a bug in it or something, and I cannot proceed past the grappling hook point. The grappling hook does not work when pointed at the target needed (tree branch), but works when pointed at other objects. I watched several YouTube videos to make sure that I was doing this correctly.

Download it and give it a try. The combat is quite fun/intense with all of the capabilities that you have.

Looks alright, potential to be fun, the base game is said to only take between 1-2 hours to finish. With that said, will it be a part of Gamepass or the preview program?

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

Elz5oAoU8AAF9oC
Elz5oAnUYAAcCbj
Elz5oAoVcAAsczf
Elz5oAoUYAEm3g4

Alx

Oh dear, i bought Bright Memory on Steam and they said Infinite will be free for Bright Memory owners. Did they promise that for Xbox users too? I hope they stick with their promise about Steam version.

Nah they said from the beginning that Bright Memory on Xbox wouldn't give you a free upgrade to Infinite, so it doesn't change the deal for PC buyers.

Top Bottom