• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bringing It House: The Official Thread Of The Microsoft GDC 2008 Keynote

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Can someone with a XBox 360 post the pictures that are on live

I don't have a 360 ...

DC R1D3R

Banned
BrokenSymmetry said:
2279428329_eba58dbafa.jpg

LOL "It Never Ends - November 2008 Bitches!"

evil costanza said:
so nothing interesting, we all knew that these games are coming.

Hey, did you hear Gravity's Rainbow was published? Don't worry, no need to read it, all you need to know is that it exists. There's NOTHING else interesting about it.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Eurogamer said:
Josh blowing his husband's head off. Just prior to this, as the female avatar and her murderous accomplice enter the lush meadow adjoining the farmland Molyneux owns, his son rushes towards him. Mum - I thought you'd never come back," he gor-blimeys. "Don't ever leave us alone again." "That's so sad," says Molyneux, sounding soppy. "I'm going to be an adventurer when I grow up," says his son, "and I'll have a dog just like you." All this time, Molyneux is saying, "yes, yes..." wistfully. He loves this world.

Game over. Molyneux wins.

Epix said:
A lot of "?" in there.
DanielPlainview said:
Not as big as the "?" of Sony's nonexistent lineup.

I like how the previous guy never mentioned Sony or anything relating to sony, yet as some kind of automatic defense, Sony is insulted...just because.

AltogetherAndrews said:
And the fresh crop continues to rot the land. Good job.

Just have to rip them out before they start spreading.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
Linkzg said:
I like how the previous guy never mentioned Sony or anything relating to sony, yet as some kind of automatic defense, Sony is insulted...just because.

Just have to rip them out before they start spreading.

See almost every thread after Jan. NPD for the reverse. It's a two way street of stupidity and people on both sides are doing the same thing.

Epix

squatingyeti said:
See almost every thread after Jan. NPD for the reverse. It's a two way street of stupidity and people on both sides are doing the same thing.
wtf are you talking about? :lol

DC R1D3R

Banned
Ninja Gaiden II footage isn't HD, but from the looks of things, It's definately going down as the action game of 2008. No doubt about it.

You Can't fuck around with a ninja

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
Epix said:
wtf are you talking about? :lol

Is comprehension that hard nowadays? He said something about bringing up Sony in a thread when no one was even talking about them. I simply said BOTH sides are doing it and they're both stupid. I said after Jan. NPD it's been happening a lot.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Holy SHIT @ the Ninja Gaiden 2 video on Marketplace that showed up in record time - tonfas - bloody tonfas! The new Triple Flying Swallow!

Gears 2 teaser was cool too - but I need it on EU Marketplace! We got the free pics, but no theme or teaser yet!

Man, GDC more than delivered for me - I feel like a kid again with the games shown - 2008 is going to be a BLAST!

And yes, like Benjamin said, the quality of the Ninja Gaiden video is low - FAR from HD - doesn't make it any less awesome for me though!

traveler

Not Wario
Just got back from class and read through the thread. Extremely solid conference, which is probably as good as we should expect given the nature of GDC. No real surprises (other than the Fable 2 coop- very nice indeed) but solid stuff all around. Overall, I'm excited for MS' 2008 lineup, even if it is a bit weaker than last year's.

Props to MS for the XNA stuff, as well. If I can figure out how to get the software free as a Mercer student (mercer isn't on that list) I might try my hand at it myself.

(And didn't I warn you guys about dTau? :lol )

Hootie said:
Wow, the Gears 2 theme is HOT.

I'm also sporting my new Gears 2 gamer picture.

I found the Guide Blade a little tooooo red, so I switched to smoke and carbon trim. Looks better now (Wish MS had some sort of black blade option)

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Is that it for GDC where all the announcements made? Isnt microsoft doing something from 6-8 pm today.

Hootie

sionyboy said:
I found the Guide Blade a little tooooo red, so I switched to smoke and carbon trim. Looks better now (Wish MS had some sort of black blade option)

It is really red, but it's a nice change of pace from my other plain themes.

Top Bottom