• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Decided to go with Oldboy. A little confused already, but we will see - it's been recommended to me a few times.

Godly movie. You will be disappointed with every movie you see for the next week now. Nothing will come close.

You will be left with that feeling you get after watching the wire, breaking bad. Nothing else comes close.

Jordan

Godly movie. You will be disappointed with every movie you see for the next week now. Nothing will come close.

You will be left with that feeling you get after watching the wire, breaking bad. Nothing else comes close.

Having never watched the wire and losing interest in Breaking Bad after overdoing it, I don't mind losing interest in films. I still am yet to find a favourite film.

Think one of my favourite things to do on a Sunday is to watch the old episode of The Simpsons.

If it's the ones on Channel 4, I think I'm done with them after today. They're cut to ribbons, so much stuff edited out presumably for time/think of the children reasons. Shame since it seems to be the only time they show the season 4-10 episodes. I like all of The Simpsons, but there's no denying that was the peak of the show.

I don't know how anyone lives on a student budget, SuperSah. I did it the first time I went to college and pretty much went crazy. Thankfully when I go back next month I'll have a regular income. It's not much, but it's mine.

AcridMeat

Banned
Why the fuck did I just get out of bed at 7:20 on a Sunday?

Ohh Oldboy, maybe I'll watch Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance to pass the extra time I stumbled upon.

Oh and fantastic news, Peep Show is back on our Netflix streaming.

NinjaBoiX

Why the fuck did I just get out of bed at 7:20 on a Sunday?

Ohh Oldboy, maybe I'll watch Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance to pass the extra time I stumbled upon.

Oh and fantastic news, Peep Show is back on our Netflix streaming.
That scene in Mr Vengeance
where he is standing up to his chest in water and gets his achilles tendon cut
, damn!

Watching Peep Show at the minute too, so funny.

SmokyDave

Haven't used my 3DS since I bought my Vita, more than a year ago.

Cleaning out the loft made me realise I've definitely lost my 3DS.

Went out and bought another 3DS, along with Ghost Recon.

Life ain't always rational.

Kentpaul

I have lost a minted thick gold bracelet and it makes me sad thinking about it. I'm not attached to objects because i value my health more but it still fucking sucks ass.

Mikeside

I recommend Fire Emblem.

First game I've really clicked with in a big way on 3ds.

So we're watching Super 8 on the ps3 and Dave gets up to go to the loo, so I say to him do you want me to pause it? Then the film pauses. By itself.

Wtf guys, seriously, wtf????

Using the iPod Netflix app with the PS3 Netflix app is amazing for trolling. I went to bed early last night whilst my brother stayed up to watch Thor with his friend; I just kept pausing, rewinding and changing the film to Sonic Underground from upstairs.

Fun times.

Kentpaul

Using the iPod Netflix app with the PS3 Netflix app is amazing for trolling. I went to bed early last night whilst my brother stayed up to watch Thor with his friend; I just kept pausing, rewinding and changing the film to Sonic Underground from upstairs.

Fun times.

I have fun like this too, I have an LG app that controls my TV. I can put one some strange youtube videos on my phone then press the steam bottom and it just blasts onto my TV.

Its really handy if your really stoned and want to watch music videos without having to find the remote or walk across the room to get it.

NinjaBoiX

So we're watching Super 8 on the ps3 and Dave gets up to go to the loo, so I say to him do you want me to pause it? Then the film pauses. By itself.

Wtf guys, seriously, wtf????
Musha, why have you been letting me call your fella Andy?

Edit:wait, Dave is his mate. Never mind!

Right guys, new OT nearly ready, so what is the title?

My suggestions:

Welcome to the Gun Show
A Lovely Bunch of Cunts
What Exactly is a Kentpaul?
Somebody Had To Do It

Any others?

Kentpaul

You just answered your own question.

hqdefault.jpg

Some fresh fruit right now before i have whey shake and toast and tuna. Its sunday so i like to start a new week the best possible way. With weeks of hard labour ahead of me i gotta be prepared.

Kentpaul

Britgaf - I put normal rubbish in my recycling bin because i don't give a fuck.

It gives me two bins to fill.

If it's the ones on Channel 4, I think I'm done with them after today. They're cut to ribbons, so much stuff edited out presumably for time/think of the children reasons. Shame since it seems to be the only time they show the season 4-10 episodes. I like all of The Simpsons, but there's no denying that was the peak of the show.

SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

Definitely the peak, although I will watch any episode. Some newer ones are horrid in comparison but still watchable.

SmokyDave

I have lost a minted thick gold bracelet and it makes me sad thinking about it. I'm not attached to objects because i value my health more but it still fucking sucks ass.
Yup, losing stuff stinks. I still miss my 'Oor Wullie' album that I lost in a house move 25 years ago.

I recommend Fire Emblem.

First game I've really clicked with in a big way on 3ds.
Eh, I dunno. I was looking at it today (Luigi's Mansion 2 too), but I'll wait and see how I get on with the 3DS again first. I had no interest in playing mine until I realised I didn't have the choice anymore. Still, it'll be nice to get baked and crack out GR later, I'm actually glad I've lost my original save (cart was in the missing 3DS).

SuperSah

Banned
Yup, losing stuff stinks. I still miss my 'Oor Wullie' album that I lost in a house move 25 years ago.

Eh, I dunno. I was looking at it today (Luigi's Mansion 2 too), but I'll wait and see how I get on with the 3DS again first. I had no interest in playing mine until I realised I didn't have the choice anymore. Still, it'll be nice to get baked and crack out GR later, I'm actually glad I've lost my original save (cart was in the missing 3DS).

Give it time and i'm sure you'll enjoy it. Fire Emblem's one of those games that really sell you with the 3DS.

Also, be sure to play Kid Icarus, despite awkward controls, it's a hilarious ride start to finish.

Kentpaul

SeeKay Ipomoea - Morning Glory - Heavenly Blue - 100 seedsSeeKay Ipomoea - Morning Glory - Heavenly Blue - 100 seeds for £1.60

Just bought them lol looking forward to a psychedelic brew later in the week.

We should all buy them and post when were trippin

NinjaBoiX

"What exactly is a Kentpaul?"

"Somebody Had To Do It"

"All We Want Is To Be As Alpha As Possible"

Final votes please, or I use the Kent one.

Jordan

So, just finished watching Oldboy.

I'm not going to lie, the bit where:
Lee Woo-jin shot himself at the end
- I laughed. It was a confusing as hell film, and I had a bit of a difficult time keeping up with what is going on but I really enjoyed it. Would say it is probably up there in the rankings but not quite sure where.

Darren870

I get it now, I think.

Never got around to seeing it. Money was tight this month and I don't think my cinema is showing it anymore. I'll just wait for the Blu-Ray at this stage.

The movie just came out and yet it is being put in the back of the cinemas. I saw it last night and it in a VUE and it was in like a broom closet. The theater only held like 30 people it seemed. Not sure why as its hilarious, has a good RT, british and only came out in mid july.

Kentpaul

Salute thread. See you all on the other side guys. My bloody beers still ain't here. My fucking girlfriend is at a safari park on a boat outside the monkey island. That is no good, she needs to be on her way here with my BEERS

SmokyDave

Salute thread. See you all on the other side guys. My bloody beers still ain't here. My fucking girlfriend is at a safari park on a boat outside the monkey island. That is no good, she needs to be on her way here with my BEERS
Could be worse. I just realised the fridge is empty and Sainsbury's are now closed. No way can I be arsed to walk anywhere so no Sunday beers for Dave :(

Kentpaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom