• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bruce Willis is 51? Wow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
While watching 16 blocks, I remarked at how old Bruce Willis looked. I pegged him for being in his early 40s, which is why I was shocked by his appearance. Come to find out, the guy is 51. WOW. I had no idea. BTW, the movie would have fared a WHOLE lot better had the black character been played by someone else. My god, Mos Def can't act. Or, perhaps, his depiction was just annoying.

just because i agree with you so much on Mos Defs' characters' accent, will i bump this thread. god, it was ****ing awful.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Mos can act his ass off. Its just...the character in this one, coupled with his voice, was highly annoying. He doesn't sound like that when he raps (Thank goodness for that).

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
18464776.jpg

"Yo man, I have somewhere to go man. I have somewhere to be man. I need to get somewhere man. I sound like a ****ing chipmunk, but I still have somewhere to be man. I need my suit man."

I saw the following art for 16 Blocks the other day and I couldn't help thinking that he looks like Oldman Snake from MGS4 on it.

poster.jpg

BlackMage

Banned
Oldschoolgamer said:
18464776.jpg

"Yo man, I have somewhere to go man. I have somewhere to be man. I need to get somewhere man. I sound like a ****ing chipmunk, but I still have somewhere to be man. I need my suit man."

that's enough LIP out of you, mr def!

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Pedigree Chum said:
While watching 16 blocks, I remarked at how old Bruce Willis looked. I pegged him for being in his early 40s, which is why I was shocked by his appearance. Come to find out, the guy is 51. WOW. I had no idea. BTW, the movie would have fared a WHOLE lot better had the black character been played by someone else. My god, Mos Def can't act. Or, perhaps, his depiction was just annoying.
His character is supposed to be very ragged, thus he looks really old in the movie. Watch Lucky Number Slevin, he looks way younger (or less old..) in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom