• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bullshit fake list of rumoured free games starting tomorrow on EPIC Store.

fermcr

Just saw this rumored list. Do you believe these games? ... specially when they have "Horizon Zero Down"

131424595_3593605524027220_2490468315603145245_n.jpg

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Definitely down for Monster Hunter Worlds and Ghost Recon Breakpoint, although it looks like the typical Ubisoft formulae we've seen a thousand times.

The other games are a bit meh. But free is free.

Banned
it wouldn't surprise me. fhey had some pretty nice free offerings in the past.
and if this is true then god damn.

I only have epic installed because of the free games (and for Fortnite)
so let em come!

Half those games aren't even ON the Epic Store.

that's how all free games on there work. almost every free game they offered was added to the store the day they gave it away.
so it would actually be suspicious if any of the games were already on the epic store

Last edited:

AsfaeksBR

I’m 100% sure some 13yo wrote that list as a “I wish they gave away these games for free” and people are spreading it as if it was true.

No way, José.

Stuart360

CohhCarnage, who is an Epic partner, and says he's seen the actual game list, well he said there are a few big hitters along with some Indies. That would rule out this list i guess.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Cant wait to finally play horizon and farcry 5 shame they didnt put farcry 6 on it

JSoup

Banned
Nice selection, now just get that damn achievement support more out there and maybe I'll jump in.

13th

Neo Member
Maybe if you remove "Horizon Zero Dawn", "Borderlands 3", "Far Cry 5", "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint" from that list, then this "leak" would've been more believable.

Javthusiast

Banned
I trust in Fortnites bucku bucks to deliver me the goods. Master Cheff and Kratorious alone made a billion dollaridoos and payed for all these games. Believe it.

Fbh

Inb4 people get angry at Epic because the 15 free games they are giving away aren't as good as some BS list that someone posted online.

raduque

that's how all free games on there work. almost every free game they offered was added to the store the day they gave it away.
so it would actually be suspicious if any of the games were already on the epic store

I'm still gonna be skeptical. A list full of AAA and high-tier games, not a single indie on the list, while last year's list was pretty much all indie games?

Yeah doubt.jpg

Rubik8

I got GTA5 free on Epic. Some of these could be real. Either way, I never forget to check the Epic store on Thursdays.

Phase

Some of these are games I wouldn't spend money for but would play. If any are true that would be cool.

Pagusas

Elden Member
interesting, doubt its true, but all of those except for Witcher 3 and Borderlands 3 are games I've wanted to play but just not interested in enough to pluck down money for. Would be happy to get them for free, might just be cheap enough to justify giving them some of my valuable time (might)

Skifi28

Might as well make all the games in the store free for the duration. Take that competition. You can't buy from steam if you already have all games ever, right?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
This list is less likely than aliens contacting Trump in the next two weeks and asking him if their planet can have an expansion NFL franchise in the AFC West.

Top Bottom