• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie should make a multiplayer level for racing.

dorio

Banned
Add some tracks with alot ramps and bumps to navigate and some customized warthogs like this one:

hogds.jpg

I would be all over it.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Hopefully Bungie will take a cue from how popular all the custom gametypes were (and the fact that you could create your own) and implement this full force into the multiplayer. I somehow doubt we are going to see any maps specifically for racing but I wouldn't be suprised if a couple of maps appeared that were built around the idea of mainly using vehicles.

IJoel

This is probably something they'd do for downloadable content. I doubt they'll have much time to design racing tracks with how close their deadline must be.

raYne

Great idea, but instead of designing racing levels they could just set up a checkpoint system in the larger maps.

Oh.. and ATV races > Warthog races!

dorio

Banned
raYne said:
Great idea, but instead of designing racing levels they could just set up a checkpoint system in the larger maps.

Oh.. and ATV races > Warthog races!
You're right, ATVs would be bad ass and that checkpoint idea is a good one.

Halo Kart would be fun. Especially if you can be 2 people per vehicle and shoot the heck out of the others. :D

Top Bottom