• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy 2 get 1 free @Target (includes pre-orders , excludes some Nintedo games)

TacosNSalsa

What the title says. It covers books , movies and board games. Serkio and Devil May Cry 5 and , ummm...dunno yet , here I come!! What are you guys gonna get if you decide to take advantage?

https://www.target.com/c/video-game-deals/-/N-0snqs

Offer Details
*Buy 2 get a 3rd free on select board games, video games, books and movies. Discount applied at checkout. Not valid on previous orders. Lowest-priced item will be free. Add all items to cart to receive discount. Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Storefront Partners and clearance items. Quantities limited. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. If a qualifying item in your order is returned, refund value will be reduced by the prorated discount amount of the item. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and on Target.com. Offer expires 2/16/2019 at 11:59pm PT

Last edited:

Enjay

Banned
None. All of the games in the sale are old crappy clearance items. At least page 1 is.

Last edited:

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Reminds me of the old Toys r Us but 2 get 1 free sale every autumn. Loved that.

Nothing for me now tho, I'm sticking to backlog only for as long as I can.

Codes 208

What the title says. It covers books , movies and board games. Serkio and Devil May Cry 5 and , ummm...dunno yet , here I come!! What are you guys gonna get if you decide to take advantage?
I don’t know about you guys but I’m super hyped for Serkio: Twice Shadows Die

Top Bottom