• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vark

Hey guys, so I'm an increasingly starving independent developer and I need some cash to finish my game and buy some more dev hardware. So I'm going to be selling off a good portion of my collection. Think of it like Kickstarter, only instead of throwing money into a hole I mail you my prized possessions :D and I turn your funds into more games!

I'll be updating this post all month because I have a *lot* of games from the last 25 years, so please check back. I have a fairly deep PS2 and Genesis collection that I'll be working on as well as a lot of rare gems.Unless I bought it roughed up I try to keep things in as good a condition as possible.

Shipping is $5 (covers shipping and packaging supplies)

So here we go first round of items:

Want to Sell

Panzer Dragoon Saga $350 (SOLD)
Snatcher (Sega CD) $300
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) $15
CDI Zelda: Wand of Gamelon and Link: Faces of Evil BOTH ARE SEALED Make an Offer

Maniac

Banned
WTS:

Assassin's Creed Rogue uPlay code, includes pre-purchase DLC.

$40~ PayPal.

ACRO_hero.jpg

M3z_

NeoGaf Gold Seller

Parting my PC, all prices final, paypal only, only ship to US48

GTX 980 Strix $470ea. Shipped

v5zgK8hl.jpg

Enermax Platimax 1000 watt modular PSU $130

9WkQDADl.jpg

BTails

Positive seller feedback for Nuts,Pistachio_Nuts!, sold me a copy of Shenmue for a great price which arrived very quickly and in great condition!

//ARCANUM

Really dude? Charging five dollars more than a price matching process that isn't even guaranteed to work is unfair? I wonder, do you feel so zealous when people sell limited edition PS4s for triple what they paid? I know myself and can have people attest to the fact that I am one of the easiest guys to deal with on this site. I don't have a need to sell any of what I sell on here. There is no profiting going on, just making back a little money on the silly things I spend and lose interest in.

I've been using this sales thread for years, but I've noticed recently that there's a trend now where people are firing passive aggressive posts at each other over deals that they are not even interested in. I've just accepted an offer less than what I was asking for because some people have the common sense to just PM me if they have a more "fair" price in mind.

But feel free to continue prowling these threads for the justice of the "community", you proud Knights...

I am sorry for posting what I did. Should have PM'd. Wasn't attempting to undermine your deal, just wanted to let you know that other folks are buying some of these games for a lot cheaper new this week. Was intended to be an informative post. I apologize for the headache and have learned my lesson when it comes to this sort of post.

Nyoro SF

WTS: UPDATES!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+26 Score). Buy with confidence!
Thanks to everyone who has bought items from me so far, great business!
All prices are shipped.

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home.

NES Advantage joystick: In extremely good condition. $15
NES controller (original, not repro): $8
Wii arcade controller: Like-new condition. $15
(2) Wii remotes and (2) Wii nunchuks: Great condition, one remote is 3rd party. $15
Wii wireless sensor bar (batteries included): $10
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: All have a small yellowing of the plastic from age, but easy to clean. $25 Each, $70 Total
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $10
Nintendo 64 Controller: Great condition, joystick has been replaced very recently so it feels tight. $10

Playstation 3 Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (Asia Version): SOLD
Devil May Cry HD Collection: SOLD
Dragon's Crown: $20
Metal Gear Solid The Legacy Collection: $50 (Sealed)
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise: SOLD
Onechanbara Z Kagura w/ Nonono (costume code used): $45

Playstation Vita Games:

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma (JPN ver.): SOLD
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: $27
Danganronpa 2: $27
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $27
Final Fantasy X HD (X-2 code used): SOLD
Hot Shots Golf (Online pass used): SOLD
J-Stars Victory Vs: $50 (Sealed)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: SOLD
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:

Senran Kagura Burst (JPN): SOLD
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (JPN): $30
Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $25
Elite Beat Agents: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: $15
Professor Layton and the Last Specter: $25 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: $15 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (JPN): SOLD
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN): $20
Ace Attorney 1 2 3 Collection with Drama CD (JPN): SOLD

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Darkstalkers Tribute: $25
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Street Fighter Tribute: $20
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Disc-Only Games:
They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition.
I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible. Especially when it comes to bundles of discs.

Gamecube Discs
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Xbox Original Discs
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Burnout 3: Takedown

Wii Disc
Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360 Discs
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dead Rising
Fallout 3

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $30, ON HOLD

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax magazine and cleaner cloth: $8

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition PS3 Code: $5

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $6

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $25

Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

N.Domixis

Banned
I dont know if this is the right place to ask but if I want to sell/trade an amazon gift card does it have to be at a discount?

WTS some games to cover a hospital bill, maybe some OPEN amiibos too, maybe. will list below, shoot me PMs if interested

Vita games

MGS HD Collection - 20
Wipeout 2048 - Pm your offer
Ultimate MVC3 - 20
Army Corps of Hell - pm offer

3DS games

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Tales of the Abyss
Brain Age: concentration Training
Kingdom Hearts 3DS (no case)

DS games

Super Mario 64 DS

Amiibos (Cash or trade for other stuff)

Shiek
toon Link
Zelda
Link
Kirby
Bowser
Capt Falcon
Dedede

I have a few CEs and LEs too, if someone is interested I can sell them too.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 LE
WWE 2k15 hulkamania edition
Hyper dimension neptunia 2 LE

Club Nintendo Code
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

SSB official soundtrack

Eguide:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

HP Stream 8 Tablet with 32 GB card. Comes with case, bluetooth keyboard, stylus will factory reset

Nintendo Wii (can be softmodded to be region free) - 40

Thanks for reading, PM offers or if you are interested in anything here.

shipping is about 3 dollars each one of these items, if you wanna help for shipping, toss in an extra 3.

I accept Paypal and Google wallet payment.

WTB/WTT

Shulk Amiibo Dont care if opened or different region or whatever. At a reasonable price please or we can trade

The Order 1886. WTB for around 30-40 bucks (digital or physical Please), we can work out a trade too. Let me know.

wiibomb

Really dude? Charging five dollars more than a price matching process that isn't even guaranteed to work is unfair? I wonder, do you feel so zealous when people sell limited edition PS4s for triple what they paid? I know myself and can have people attest to the fact that I am one of the easiest guys to deal with on this site. I don't have a need to sell any of what I sell on here. There is no profiting going on, just making back a little money on the silly things I spend and lose interest in.

I've been using this sales thread for years, but I've noticed recently that there's a trend now where people are firing passive aggressive posts at each other over deals that they are not even interested in. I've just accepted an offer less than what I was asking for because some people have the common sense to just PM me if they have a more "fair" price in mind.

But feel free to continue prowling these threads for the justice of the "community", you proud Knights...

Nothing in my post was talking about you specific listing, in fact I found it a fair deal, I was talking about in general, posts that I see that repeats every now and then because of something may be the seller doesn't even know..

You could always go and try to sell them on eBay, I don't know why you get mad over a post trying to help other people other than yourself, you are not the only one here, you know? PM imo just helps to keep things in a kind of secret, like trying to hide the truth from the potential buyer, being clear is always good, and as a prominent buyer here, I love when those PSA posts are made, they help us decide, again, your listing was fair, never said anything directly to you

Oh, I never said those PS4 prices were a good deal, if that's what you were trying to say...

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - Free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015 - $15 - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

WTT:

US Lucario for US Rosalina

Darknight

PS Vita 32GB Memory Card - $55 shipped + Tracked

g0KiVzf.jpg

PS Vita 64GB Memory Card - $90 Shipped + Tracked

1JkLYme.jpg

Both cards are in like new condition, work 100%, no retail package.

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
Just seeing if there's any interest in either of these:

Looking to sell two laptops:

2013 13" Macbook Air
Specc'd with the 128GB SSD & 4GB RAM

Asking $700

There is a small dent on the bottom right part of the bezel (you can see the warp in the image). When the lid is closed metal does not touch metal, thankfully, and the rubber still makes a seal.

XhaCdCi.jpg

Also have a black Lenovo Y580 (I can send images if you request, don't have any at the moment)

3rd Gen i7-3610QM
GTX 660M
8GB RAM
500GB 7200rpm HDD
1920x1080 15.6" Display

Currently running Ubuntu 14.04 on this machine, I can put a fresh Win7/8 install on it if desired.

the 1080p display was a nice upgrade, I think it improves the value quite a bit. Asking $525.

PM if you have any interest, I'll negotiate.

Vilkata

Neo Member
Positive Seller Feedback for threetri333. Sold me a Windows key, had it quickly after payment and it worked. Would recommend.

dodgeme

WTB:

Looking for a cheaper White Wii U. Sold mine a while back but want to play Bayonetta 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles X when they come out. Was looking for a white one to match my Xbone.

terrisus

Also have a black Lenovo Y580 (I can send images if you request, don't have any at the moment)

3rd Gen i7-3610QM
GTX 660M
8GB RAM
500GB 7200rpm HDD
1920x1080 15.6" Display

Currently running Ubuntu 14.04 on this machine, I can put a fresh Win7/8 install on it if desired.

the 1080p display was a nice upgrade, I think it improves the value quite a bit. Asking $525.

PM if you have any interest, I'll negotiate.

Darn, that is a spectacular deal.

Neogaf Gold Seller

WTS

SUNSET OVERDRIVE DAY ONE EDITION XB1(still has unused code) - $32 shipped

COD: ADVANCED WARFARE PS4 UNOPENED - $39 shipped

UFC PS4 - $20 shipped

Accept paypal gift. PM me.

dcassell

Banned
Hey guys, I have a Borderlands 2 key for PS Vita that I'm trying to get rid of. Just bought the Vita slim. Would take a gift of Suikoden II on psn

WTB

Sega Saturn import fighters/shmups. Just trying to build my saturn collection up with some common less expensive games. $10-$20

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Sega Saturn
Clockwork Knight (disc only) $12
Sega Saturn Model 1 Controller (some wear from age and use) $14

Dreamcast
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (disc only) $8

PS1
Bloody Roar (disc only) $8

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15
Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

PS3
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

have pics upon request

I Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions.

WTS:

DHtXYk0.jpg

3DS XL - Black
including original box, AC adapter, and standard 4 GB SD card
and Bravely Default

System is very lightly used. Bought it last year and I don't think I've used it for more than 10 hours.

Asking: $145. Includes shipping. U.S. buyers only. I'll accept Google Wallet or Chase QuickPay (if you happen to also be a Chase customer). PayPal is Satan.

PM if interested.

mdsfx

WTS:

http://i.imgur.com/DHtXYk0.jpg?1[img]

[B]3DS XL - Black[/B]
including original box, AC adapter, and standard 4 GB SD card
and Bravely Default

System is [I]very[/I] lightly used. Bought it last year and I don't think I've used it for more than 10 hours.

Asking: $145. Includes shipping. U.S. buyers only. I'll accept Google Wallet or Chase QuickPay (if you happen to also be a Chase customer). PayPal is Satan.

PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

Nightz

WTB
Amiibos - name your price. Also have a Lucario that I'd consider trading for one of these.
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Ike

WTS
Paypal preferred, gift or buyer covers fees. US only. Will ship USPS Priority and give you a tracking number. I'm a GAF Plus seller/buyer. Help me clear some shelf space!

Amiibos - $18 each
Toon Link
Sheik

Blue 3DSXL - $105
Mint condition with original box
16 GB SD card included
Will be available once I get my replacement N3DS and transfer everything over, which should be next week

PS3 Slim - $220 shipped - would definitely like to sell all together to avoid hassle, but feel free to send offers for individual games
Console with 500 GB Hard Drive and power cable
3 DS3 controllers
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Origins
Buzz Quiz TV (comes with Buzz remotes)
DJ Hero (no turntable)
DJ Hero 2 (no turntable)
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo 5
Infamous
Infamous 2
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet 2
Portal 2
Ratchet & Clank Future A Crack in Time
The Sly Cooper Collection
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

Blu-rays - not willing to sell single blu-rays at this point, but I'll sell in bundles of 3 or more. Pick 3 blu-rays for $15 shipped. For each additional one, add $3. All are in mint condition, some are still sealed. UV/digital codes may or may not be included.
A Knight's Tale
Astro Boy
Chuck The Complete First Season
Chuck The Complete Second Season
Chuck The Complete Fifth Season
GI Joe The Rise of Cobra
Glee The Complete First Season
Halo Legends
I, Robot
Independence Day
Initial D (live action movie, not the anime)
Life of Pi
Men in Black 3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Bonus Disc
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Planet 51
Remember the Titans
Short Circuit
Star Trek
Step Up 3
The Benchwarmers
The Blind Side
The Dark Knight
The Game Plan
The Karate Kid (the Jaden Smith one)
X-Men First Class
X-Men Origins Wolverine

dgco86

Positive Seller Feedback for Wilflare. Great guy. He even dropped the stuff off at my office so I didn't have to go out of my way to meet him.

foltzie1

Want to Buy: extra digital codes for MARIO VS. DONKEY KONG: TIPPING STARS

Mario_vs._Donkey_Kong_Tipping_Stars_logo.jpg

When you purchase the game for Wii U or 3DS, you get a code for free copy for the other system. I'm interested in buying these for either system. :)

Please hit me up and we'll make a deal!

I want to buy codes too, so take care of maxcriden first, then once he is sated, hit me up. ;-)

maxcriden

Positive Seller Feedback for Wilflare. Great guy. He even dropped the stuff off at my office so I didn't have to go out of my way to meet him.

Seriously? That's awesome. Wilflare is one of my favorite posters. I hope I get the opportunity for him to deliver something to me, too.

IronRinn

Positive buyer feedback for Horohoro (formerly greenwolfe7).

Fast payment (even when PayPal tried to not deliver it) and great communication (as we tried to figure out why USPS tried to send the package everywhere but his address). Thanks for your patience and glad I could help you with your collection!

wilflare

Positive buyer feedback for dgco86!
Awesome buyer who really has a keen eye for good games and shows :D great chap to talk to about games and such too! (really glad to find a fellow GAF in my own city!)

RBK

Banned
Looking for:

MGS V: Ground Zeroes
Ryse: Son of Rome
DragonBall Xenoverse

All for XB1

Offering PayPal or Amazon GC.

Clearos

WTB:

Pax East Saturday Ticket. I'll be there all 3 days but my cousin wants to see it for himself. Can meet up at the convention center.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+20 Buyer / +26 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, Looking to buy a Digital (or possibly physical) version of The Order: 1886 (PS4)
Section 2, I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 3, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 4, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

--------------

So, the first thing is, after skipping out on a PS3 (and XBox 360), I'm getting a PS4 (thanks to the wonderful The Last Wizard), with the main reason being that The Order: 1886 looks really nifty.

So, I'm looking to Buy a Digital version of The Order: 1886 for PS4.

16IJeQX.jpg

Ideally, I would like to pay around $30-35, since I've seen some go for around that price (although they may have been physical, I don't recall for certain).
I can be flexible on that though - especially if you want to work out a trade. So, please get in contact with me and let me know =)

Edit: On giving it some more thought, I would consider physical at a lesser price than digital, so if someone has a good deal on that you can make an offer too =)

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
Adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Frozen Synapse
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Gunpoint
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Papers, Please
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition (UV) - $4
Son Of Batman (UV HD) - $4
Superman Unbound (UV) - $3
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (UV) - $4
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (UV HD) - $4

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bundle price for the DC Animated titles - $15 ALL SOLD

Gravity (UV HD) - $4
Man Of Steel (UV HD) - $4
Her (UV HD) - $4
---------------------------------------------------

I prefer Amazon Gift Cards, but also accept Paypal Gifts.

baphomet

WTS - Avermedia Extremecap U3 USB 3.0 Capture Device - $105 shipped in the states. Will ship abroad for actual cost minus $5.

Here's a sample I captured on this unit. Be sure to watch in chrome at 1080p/60

Sonic and Knuckles Capture http://youtu.be/etkTwP00ORc

Thing is in nearly perfect condition and works great. Can capture uncompressed 1080p at 60fps if your rig can handle it. It's prefect for capturing and streaming and works with third party software such as OBS and xSplit as well as having its own first party software. Ive captured amazing quality footage at 1080p/60fps on a low/mid(?) laptop.

Everything is included that originally came with it. Hell, the component/stereo adapter is still sealed in its bag. Only selling because I purchased a capture device that can capture low resolution console and arcade games.

Included:
Avermedia Extremecap U3
USB 3.0 Cable
Component/Stereo adapter
Install manual

Just take a look online to make sure youre system supports it before you purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom