• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
vZPMRC2.png

Looking for

Your (preferably cheap) PlayStation (PSone) games!

Looking to binge-play a bunch of PlayStation games from my childhood. Send me a list of what you have, I'm looking to buy some common games in lots to start a mini-collection.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Positive feedback for fader. Sold me his GTX 980 at a great price in great condition like he had promised and he shipped it super fast.

Negative feedback for the postal service, I believe they never even tried to deliver and just left the slip in my mailbox so that I'd have to pick up the package myself.

fader

Positive feedback for fader. Sold me his GTX 980 at a great price in great condition like he had promised and he shipped it super fast.

Negative feedback for the postal service, I believe they never even tried to deliver and just left the slip in my mailbox so that I'd have to pick up the package myself.

lol! i don't know if I wanna use USPS anymore...

Positive Buyer Feedback for JoseDFrog Fast Prompt payment and good communication.

toneroni

vZPMRC2.png

Looking for

Your (preferably cheap) PlayStation (PSone) games!

Looking to binge-play a bunch of PlayStation games from my childhood. Send me a list of what you have, I'm looking to buy some common games in lots to start a mini-collection.

:( makes me sad to think about this as my entire awesome PS1 collection burned down 2 years ago at my parents house. Ugh, I was still making the man cave so was unable to bring a bunch of stuff over.

baphomet

lol! i don't know if I wanna use USPS anymore...

Positive Buyer Feedback for JoseDFrog Fast Prompt payment and good communication.

They do shit like that all the time to me. Don't actually attempt signature packages, don't deliver things and just scan them attempted when they realize they forgot them, my mail/packages dont get delivered until 8pm regularly.

I was a post master for 5 years, ive fucking torn some of those carriers a new ass for how unreliable they are. As soon as I brought it to the mpoo's attention that mail wasn't entering the stream until the following day they cleaned house at that shit hole post office.

Unfortunately, even with the new post master, my carriers are awful at their jobs.

I would use ups or FedEx, but they're twice as expensive for service that takes twice as long.

All Steam games $1 apiece PayPal

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!
Analogue: A Hate Story With Soundtrack
Ballpoint Universe
Betrayer
CONSORTIUM
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love
Cubemen
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dustforce DX
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Farming World
GRID
Greed Corp
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Hammerwatch
Hatoful Boyfriend
Hero Siege
Home
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Knock-knock
LYNE
Lifeless Planet
Lovely Planet
Lunar Flight
MIND: Path to Thalamus
Multiwinia Multiplayer Key
Nuclear Dawn
Offspring Fling
Osmos
PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks
Post Master
Puddle
Receiver
Shank
Slender: The Arrival + Soundtrack
Snapshot
Super Comboman: Don't Mash Edition
Super Hexagon
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
The 39 Steps
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
The Showdown Effect Steam Key
The Whispered World Special Edition
Thomas Was Alone
Tower of Guns
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
War of the Roses: Kingmaker
Wooden Sen'SeY
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Year Walk
Zafehouse: Diaries
Zenbound 2
Zoo Park

Varg

Banned
Have:

N3dsxl red

32 gb card

Mario 3d land

Bravely default

Want:

Excellent condition vita any color

32/64 gb card

Games

PM me if interested

dallow_bg

nods at old men
They do shit like that all the time to me. Don't actually attempt signature packages, don't deliver things and just scan them attempted when they realize they forgot them, my mail/packages dont get delivered until 8pm regularly.

I was a post master for 5 years, ive fucking torn some of those carriers a new ass for how unreliable they are. As soon as I brought it to the mpoo's attention that mail wasn't entering the stream until the following day they cleaned house at that shit hole post office.

Unfortunately, even with the new post master, my carriers are awful at their jobs.

I would use ups or FedEx, but they're twice as expensive for service that takes twice as long.

My carrier always leaves the "not home" slip in my building's mailbox, never tries to knock. Are the rules different for apts?
I work from home so I'm almost always here.

Got tired of that last week so I just walked up to the carrier in the afternoon and got my package directly. Of course she had to scramble to remove the "not home" tag she had already placed in my box.

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for #1 defender quick and easy transaction, just what I was looking for.

positive feedback for: isitstill

Don't know if it should be buyer or seller(trader). He went halfs on Mario vs dk with me. He sent me a 10$ eshop code and I sent him the game code

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 11$

- Super Mario 3D Land

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

WTB

- Dark Souls Future press Guide

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (Damn you drtomoe123) - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99? If you're interested in PSP Games I could also offer some games from my collection in order to lower the price. Just let me know if you're looking for something particular.

Physical, complete, black label copies of those Ps3 games:

- Heavy Rain ~ $9 Shipped
- Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection ~ $13 Shipped
- Valkyria Chronicles ~ $13 Shipped
- Journey ~ $12
push

baphomet

My carrier always leaves the "not home" slip in my building's mailbox, never tries to knock. Are the rules different for apts?
I work from home so I'm almost always here.

Got tired of that last week so I just walked up to the carrier in the afternoon and got my package directly. Of course she had to scramble to remove the "not home" tag she had already placed in my box.

Nope, they have to attempt to deliver them to your door. They're just lazy so they do that when they know they won't fit i n your community boxes.

I have a few things for sale or trade. I accept paypal. I'm in Arizona and will ship in the US. I have bought and sold on here before and had great experiences.

- 55 Inch Samsung 4K TV - HU9000 model. This is their flagship model. Comes with all accessories including the box. Only about 2 months old. These retail for over $3k. Looking for about $1950 shipped.

- PS4 Blue Wireless Controller - bought it for a 2nd controller and it was never used. I have the original box for it also. - $45 shipped

- The Order 1886 - physical disc. excellent condition - $40 shipped

- The Last of Us Remasterd Digital - $15

- Wolfenstein Xbox One Sealed - $30 shipped

- $25 iTunes Card - $20

I also have some 3D movies below. Would prefer to sell more than 1 at a time. They will be put in a white disc sleeve. Prices are OBO. But I do know what a low ball offer is so please be considerate. Thank you!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Complete) - $22
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D Disc Only - $9
A Christmas Carol 3D Disc Only - $9
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Disc Only - $9
Godzilla (3D and Bluray Disc) - $12
Captain America The Winter Soldier 3D Disc Only - $11
Frankenweenie 3D Disc Only - $10
Monster's Inc 3D Disc Only - $11
Cars 2 3D Disc Only - $10
Gravity (3D Disc and Bluray Disc) - $11
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D Disc Only - $9
Guardians of the Galaxy 3D Disc Only - $9
The Amazing Spider-man 3D Disc Only - $9
Brave 3D Disc Only - $11
Clash of the Titans 3D Disc Only - 7
Dredd 3D Disc Only - $7
Finding Nemo 3D Disc Only - $11
Ghosts of the Abyss 3D Disc Only - $11
Immortals 3D Disc Only - $7
Pirates of the Carribean 3D Disc Only - $10
The Polar Express 3D Disc Only - $10
Prometheus 3D Disc Only - $8
Puss in Boots 3D Disc Only - $8
Rio 3D Disc Only - $10
Rio 2 3D Disc Only - $10
Rise of the Guardians 3D Disc Only - $8
Secret of the Wings 3D Disc Only - $9
Tangled 3D Disc Only - $11

mdsfx

GMZJ4Un.jpg

WANT TO TRADE:

My PS4 Mortal Kombat X Import Collectors Edition for your Xbox One version. Will be sent to you still factory sealed on release day with tracking and insurance.
Mortal-kombat-X-kollectors-edition-e1422997496545.jpg

Xamdou

Extremely Postiive Seller Feedback to Xclash!

He shipped Majora's Mask 3DS Limited edition very quickly in a huge box with lot's of padding and thoroughly wrapped it in bubble wrap to make sure the item itself arrive in great condition which it did!

Thanks again Xclash!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive buyer feedback to chidrock. Thanks!

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Extremely Postiive Seller Feedback to Xclash!

He shipped Majora's Mask 3DS Limited edition very quickly in a huge box with lot's of padding and thoroughly wrapped it in bubble wrap to make sure the item itself arrive in great condition which it did!

Thanks again Xclash!

Positive Buyer Feedback for Xamdou, super fast payment and fun to do business with.

Positive Seller feedback for SevenDevils. Items were in perfect condition, great packaging, provided tracking information, and kept an open channel of communication.

fader

I find the Juxposition hilarious. Yea, I'm amazed at how faster USPS is compared to those two but less efficient.

Malo

Banned
WTS

Dragon Age Inquisition (XB1) $25 shipped.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (XB1) $15 shipped.

PayPal only.

terrisus

Positive Seller feedback to The Last Wizard

Sold me a PS4 system at a great price.
Great communication, great packaging, everything in great condition!

Now my
3DS
Wii U
, and
Vita
have some more company for current-gen systems :þ

//ARCANUM

I find the Juxposition hilarious. Yea, I'm amazed at how faster USPS is compared to those two but less efficient.

I've had nothing but the worst luck with all 3 (USPS, FedEx and UPS). I would say 90% of my shipping experiences (sending or receiving) range from poor to nightmare.

I had UPS destroy a $1000 poster. Took me 2.5 months to collect the insurance money from them on it.

But I would say that of the three, USPS is the absolute worst hands down. And UPS has a habit of giving my UPS packages to USPS for some reason that blows my mind. Even if I pay for UPS delivery they have been giving the package to USPS who then never delivers it on time.

You guys ever hear of OnTrac? What a piece of shit company. I've had nothing but trouble with them, especially compared to how little trouble I've had with USPS or FedEx; too many rescheduled deliveries from UPS, but they eventually get them to me and the UPS delivery guy is a cool person.

OnTrac, on the other hand, these guys mark packages as delivered one day (on the tracking info), then deliver them the next day. I've had this happen several times.

One time, they "delivered" my package on a Friday. I didn't have it and I had been home all day, so I called Amazon. They reported back to Amazon that they rescheduled the delivery to Monday; didn't receive it on Monday, didn't receive it Tuesday, didn't receive it at all.

//ARCANUM

Alright, now I'm curious what this was.
Something autographed?

It was a mondo print of AKIRA by Tyler Stout. One of only 180 in existence I believe. Was very very sad to when it was destroyed.

Also, I was waiting until post 551 to post this, so instead of double posting right here, I'll just edit this one to add my WTS / WTB:

WTS

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Stategy Guide Digital Code - I'd accept paypal gift or even a trade for another digital item if you've got something in mind!

Please PM offers!

Long shot here - anyone wanna trade me a Majora's Mask New 3DS XL for a Red New 3DS XL + reasonable amount of cash? I have used the Red n3DS XL for about 2 days, it has been babied. Only played it for a couple of hours total.

WTB

Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)

Also, WTB for a friend: 2013 MacBook Air (MUST have 8gb ram)

Risible

Alright, now I'm curious what this was.
Something autographed?

If it was a limited edition screen print it can go for that easily. Artists like Moss, Stout, Ansin, etc. can command those kind of prices.

edit: well crap, explained right above me :)

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for bestpersonevar! Grabbed several Steam games from him. Super fast, super cheap. Hooray!

Risible

Looking to sell my Majora's Mask 3DS Limited Edition game and statue. Brand new and unopened. Hate to give it up but I need the cash. It has some damage from shipping, the pictures are zoomed in and make it look far worse than it is but I wanted to be up-front about it. $100 Paypal gift shipped to the contiguous 48. I have plenty of feedback here and on eBay. I would ask that you have good feedback here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom