• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavius

Looking for Disney Infinity figures. My girls are hooked (as am I!!!), so new or loose is fine. Mostly interested in the new 3.0 figures, but whatever you've got, please shoot a PM my way with prices.

We have the following 3.0 figures...

Yoda
Han Solo
Olaf

Thanks!

FS: Alienware Alpha i5/8GB Ram/1TB HDD. Comes with custom case, four wireless xbox 360 controllers, and charging stations for the controllers.

Still have the original box as well!

2014-12-23-image-12_story.jpg

A7888952mv1.jpg

New price on the lot would run about $840. I'm asking $500. :)

Positive feedback for az987. Great and fast seller, sorry for having to deal with my paypal issues! He sent the code VERY close to my payment, would definitely buy from again.

An odd request but does anyone want to get a 5.00 game from steam for 5.00 paypal gift? I have 5.00 in my steam wallet and I would love to move that to paypal to use for a purchase on PSN. Again its odd but if you would like to help please PM me.

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB PSTV ~20....25? Shipped >_<

Worth a shot considering it's not impossible for it to hit that price and it never hurts to ask for something that might be collecting dust in your room :3

XBox One Digital Games for Sale
- Devil May Cry 4 ($20)
- Assassin's Creed: Unity ($5)
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag ($5)

Steam Keys
- Final Fantasy Type0 HD ($18)
- Neptunia Re;Birth1 ($18)

Steam Gifts
- Luftrausers ($5)
- Don't Starve + Don't Starve Together ($5)
- Bioshock 1 + 2 + Infinite ($10)

Looking to buy:
- Guitar Hero 3 PS3 Dongle
- Rock Band Stratocaster (Guitar Only)
- XBox 360 Les Paul Guitar

The moment you've all been waiting for! My jumbo sale!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CiQU5gN.jpg[/img]

Original Xbox:
Indigo Prophecy - $3
Silent Hill 2 - $8

Xbox 360:

Beautiful Katamari - $12
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $5
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $12

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KoD87KW.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Gt0OBLi.jpg[/img]

Gameboy Advance:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - $20

Nintendo DS:
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $15 PENDING
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - $20 PENDING
Kirby Super Star Ultra - $15 PENDING
The World Ends With You - $18 PENDING
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $11 PENDING
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8 PENDING
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $14 PENDING
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $25 PENDING
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - $16 PENDING
999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors - $15 PENDING
Okamiden - $10 PENDING
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! (Japanese import game) - $20
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 (Japanese import game) - $20
Elite Beat Agents - $5 PENDING
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $10
Starfox Command - $12
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $10 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Chrono Trigger - $20 (complete with poster) PENDING
Bomberman Land Touch! - $15
Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story - $12 PENDING
Brain Age - $3

Nintendo 3DS:

Kid Icarus: Uprising – $35 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $30

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cGCSLnn.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $12 PENDING

Nintendo Wii:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - $12
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $10
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:

Ys Seven - $12
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $20
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $12
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $10
Persona 3 Portable - $30
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $12
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $11
Jeanne D’Arc - $10
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $12
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $10
Crush - $7
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $8
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cLHZLVz.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $8 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $12

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $4 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $13
LittleBIGPlanet - $5
Heavenly Sword - $8
Asura’s Wrath - $13
Bioshock Infinite - $10

Playstation 4:
The Order 1886 - $20

NeoGAF Plus +1
– I’ve been inactive in this thread for a while. I have positive feedback from before the Feedback list was cleared but no transactions since then. I’ve got 100% feedback on ebay (Slade5912)

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

+16 Buyer / +8 Seller - Local pick up available in Denver/Boulder, CO area.

WTS - LOWERED PRICES WOO!

Nintendo 2DS bundle - $60 shipped

2DS system with box and instruction manual but no charger
System has Smash and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D digital, but I bought the system from another Gaffer so I don't have any of the account details
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - Complete, but outer box is broken
Mario Golf World Tour - Case and game only, no manual/inserts

Gamecube bundle - $120 shipped
Platinum Gamecube - comes with AV cable and 2 power supplies
Official memory card
Official platinum controller (slightly damaged but works fine; see pics)
Official black controller
Platinum Wavebird wireless controller
Ikaruga
The Legend of Zelda: OOT and OOT Master Quest
Resident Evil 0

Nintendo Power 110 Magazines - $130 + shipping (exact cost, whatever it will be)

Issues:
1988 Nov/Dec
1989 Jan/Feb
1989 Mar/Apr
1989 May/June
1989 July/Aug
1989 Sep/Oct
1989 Nov/Dec
1990 Mar/Apr
16, 20-23, 26-27, 29-33, 36-39, 41-48, 50, 52-55, 57-74, 81-90, 92-99, 102-138

WTB / WTT for (must be CIB)
Wonderful 101 - $15 shipped
Witcher 2 (360) $12 shipped

Repost:

I don't know if this would sound like a fair trade to most people, but I just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone would be interested.

Have:

Ipad Air 2 Silver, with Wifi and ATT 4G - 16gb model

Comes with charging cable, but that's it because my dumb ass threw out the box by accident lol. Still in real good shape, and I even have a bluetooth logitech keyboard cover to go with it.

Want:

Xbox One system with at least 1 controller, and in good working condition.
Don't need any games, but if you have one you'd like to throw in, that'd be awesome, but not needed.

If anyone is interested, please let me know, and I can take pictures if anyone would like of the iPad.

blackjaw

WTS Elder Scrolls Online PS4

Game disk and case are in mint condition, adult owned non-smoking house, pics on request...lots of good feedback here

SOLD

Want to Trade:

2 NA Final Fantasy 15 Duscue demo codes on Xbox One for the PS4 version codes. Can be one at a time of course. :)

Or alternatively I'll sell the XBO codes for $20 each, or trade one for a NA Mario Kart 7 download code (you get one still in 2DS bundles IIRC).

Looking to sell my New Nintendo 3DS XL. It's in fantastic shape & has a Splatoon decal on it that is easily removed (The system itself is black)

You'll get:
System, 4gb Micro SD, AC Wall Charger, AR Cards.
The box was damaged when I bought the item, but I can supply it if there's interest.
Looking to get 160 shipped, but might negotiate.

You can find pictures of the system here. It'll be shipped out on Saturday, the 26th if I have a buyer before that!

isitstill

Positive trade feedback for 5amshift.

I offered a PSP in exchange for a book. He sent two books. Very good! I don't know what these books are, but that was kind of the point of my experiment, so that's perfect. Thanks, and hope to try this again sometime soon.

Ettie

All prices include CONUS shipping & tracking.
Heads Up:
1. Paypal gift or you cover fees
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only
3. If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut.

PS3
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 GH - $15

Wii
NSMB Wii - $15

GCN
LoZ: Windwaker (black label) - $25

DS
Final Fantasy IV - $17

3DS
Pilotwings 3DS - $10
Heroes of Ruin - $12
Mario 3d Land - $16
Mario Kart 7 - $16

PS2
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows - $10
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms - $20

PS1
FFIXGH – $15 – Two playthroughs, very minor scratches on D1, rest are clean.

BUYING (Complete & Shipped, US)
Code of Princess 3ds - $13
Mario Golf World Tour 3ds- $15

So this may be like a super long shot but I NEED THIS ASAP due to a screw up that happened with my bro's save file and not. I need to get this code ASAP

WTB

MGS Ground Zeroes Registration DLC (for the motherbase staff, or just THAT CODE) - Willing to pay 6 bucks for it.

Looking to sell my Macbook Pro 13" Late 2012, i5, 8GB and 256GB SSD. It is in excellent condition, has a skin on the bottom so it's not scratched up. A small nick here and there but the screen is perfect. Asking $725 shipped.

Sphere BB-8. Only used for 30 mins, basically brand new. $130 shipped.

Sony RX100 digital camera. Comes with additional charger, screen protector applied and grip as well. Extra battery included. Asking $275 shipped.

Mondo The Last of Us vinyl, 1st print run. $100 shipped.

Panzer Dragoon Saga. Discs have light scratches and manual plus inset are slightly warped but in good condition considering the age. Will provide pics if interested via email. $299 shipped.

Darknight

WTS:

fhSP3QF.jpg

Destiny The Taken King Trilogy DLC (Expansion 1&2 + The Taken King)

Note: This is for PS4 only and you need Destiny physical/digital to play the content!

Want: $45 Paypal Gift

---

1JkLYme.jpg

Playstation Vita 64GB Memory Card (card only) - $86 shipped with tracking!

---

84t3P7N.jpg

16GB dual channel RAM G.Skill Sniper 1866 - $85 shipped
(info link)

The "Daddy wants a Macbook/New 3DS" Sale!

Majora's Mask 3DS - Brand New - $220

I've been saving this for a while, pondering whether I should just open it and use it, but I really want to grab one of the new Animal Crossing bundles, so I'm finally letting it go. In great shape!

Conker's Bad Fur Day - $65 - Come on....this is a great deal. Don't make me list it on eBay.

If you couldn't tell, that's not the original box. It's a replacement box, hard plastic, that I purchased online. Looks really nice though.

KJV Bible Gameboy Game - ONLY Box and Manual - $6

Pretty cool collector's item honestly.

Gamecube Games:
Skies of Arcadia - $58
Resident Evil 0 - $10
Eternal Darkness - $30

Wii U Games:
Resident Evil Revelations - $18

3DS Games:
One Piece: Super Grand Battle X (import) - $16

Free shipping on any purchase over $20. Gift or Goods Paypal are both fine, but I ask that you cover any fees incurred from using the Goods option.

Neogaf Plus Seller and Buyer

Flandy

header_586x192.jpg

Valve Complete Pack - 30$- 1 code only, first come first serve (also includes any games released by Valve in the future)

Mad Max Steam sale, my last couple of copies.

header.jpg

Mad Max- 20$ - first come first serve.

header.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 5 - 44$

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne
Sold me Valve complete pack
With some luck when my grandkids inherit my Steam account they'll be able to play Half Life 3 without paying

Mideon

]iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold Unlocked

Selling due to getting an upgrade.

Phone is in mint condition has been in a case since I have owned it.

Comes with all accessories but no official Apple Box.

Open to Offers, in the UK so preferably would like to sell to someone else in the UK.

Sorry about the messy bench the shots were took at work!
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/z/QVUAAOSwQTVV-DuL/$_58.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFg5MDA=/z/bJ0AAOSwHjNV-DuF/$_58.JPG[/IMG]

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
WTB:
  • Nintendo 2DS
  • PS Vita 64gb Memory Card (for a lot cheaper than $86, lol)
  • Game & Watches

Question: If I were to sell one of the original Valve Steam Machines (1 of the 300) with the original wooden shipping crate and the prototype steam controller, how much do you guys think that would be worth?

This thing:

The only thing is that I'm not sure if we're actually allowed to sell those machines. I'd have to check with Valve. But it has an i5 4570, 16gb ram, and 780 GTX. I don't really think I'd want to sell it, but I'm curious as to how much you guys think it'd be worth.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive feedback for Gold

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
WTS:

Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition Steam key: $20 or the equivilant amount in CS:GO in-game items (must take Steam Market transaction fes into account).

via PayPal.

PM me!

Selling:

SOLD Destiny: TKK - Vanguard Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack code $10 SOLD

Madden 16 XB1 Digital Code - $37 or will trade for a Gears of War Ultimate code

Forza 6 XB1 Full Game w/ 10th Anniversary Car Pack - Digital Code - $47

WTS

Sony PS4 w/ 1TB Seagate SSHD, Controllers, Acc.

The PS4 is in great shape and runs well and has the 1TB Seagate SSHD already installed. Comes with the stock black controller, white controller, and white camo controller. The controllers are the same, no signs of the stick wear issues that people are reporting. The SSHD is definitely quicker than the stock drive. Also comes with vertical stand, and Sony dual charger.

$399 plus shipping

H3xum

I have two (2) Gamestop promo codes good for $20 off of a purchase of at least $20

There are a few normal Gamestopy stipulations attached to them:

Please note that the items must be currently in stock and the total must be over the coupon value. This code will not be applicable on orders containing pre-orders, bonus items, bundles, systems, time cards, membership cards, or gift cards.

Otherwise they can be used on anything.

Would like to sell them for 17 each Amazon/PayPal dollars, or together for 32 Amazon/PayPal dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom