• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

woopWOOP

Repost of my offer from awhile ago:

Found some old gaming collectibles while cleaning out a box. Figured I might check and see if anyone's interested in these here.

WTS

Castlevania NECA Series 1 - Action Figure Simon Belmont - asking price €55,-

Final Fantasy VII PLAY ARTS Vol.2 - #4 Red XIII & Cait Sith - asking price €90,-

The packaging of both items are a little dented, with the Final Fantasy VII item also having a little damage (white spots all over the thing), but otherwise these have never been openend.
Listed prices without postage rates, which vary from €15 to €25 depending on your location.

PM me if you have any interest!
Code:
[img]http://s30.postimg.org/8g2tmf7oh/20150912_143050.jpg[/img]

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB:
[Question: If I were to sell one of the original Valve Steam Machines (1 of the 300) with the original wooden shipping crate and the prototype steam controller, how much do you guys think that would be worth?

This thing:

The only thing is that I'm not sure if we're actually allowed to sell those machines. I'd have to check with Valve. But it has an i5 4570, 16gb ram, and 780 GTX. I don't really think I'd want to sell it, but I'm curious as to how much you guys think it'd be worth.

$5 a person raffle, youd probably get a ton :V

Ask for permission to make a thread. I promise you countless people on gaf want that for historical sake.

Seriously, I would ask for permission with the idea that a GAF member is going to be getting one of those.

bigace33

Ok, I WTS a relatively new built computer that I was using strictly for gaming. Asking $550 Google Wallet (Preferred, because I have a google wallet card ) or Paypal, buyer pays any fees associated with the transaction. I'll eat the cost of shipping. The specs are:

i5 4460 3.2 GHZ CPU
Z97 extreme gaming mother board(supports up to 3 GPUs)
GTX 770 4 GB GPU
3 separate 1tb Hard drives
16 GB memory
Windows 10 pro
Corsair 600 Watt PSU
DVD read and write drive
Antec mid size case with 6 expansion bays and plenty of room for upgrades.

This comp runs super quiet and destroys pretty much any game on the market. She chugs a little on GTA V with everything turned up to High @ 1080 p, but not by much. Runs every game @ 1080 p with settings turned way up. I think this is a great mid range comp and jumping on point for some one new to PC gaming or someone who wants to play games a bit better than PS4 and Xbox one performance. click the link for pictures below.

http://imgur.com/a/NzbKR

Price reduced and still for sale.

Don't you have to be willing to share credit card information across all associated Amazon accounts now that they've changed how it works?

I'm not sure it's a good idea to split 1 Amazon Prime account across several strangers if you all can see and use each others credit cards like that

Gurrry

positive feedback for thatsmytrunks - bought the taken king collectors edition + extras digitally. sent me the codes asap after payment!

thanks again duder

NeOak

Don't you have to be willing to share credit card information across all associated Amazon accounts now that they've changed how it works?

I'm not sure it's a good idea to split 1 Amazon Prime account across several strangers if you all can see and use each others credit cards like that
You can only share it with one other person now lol.

Shady859

does anyone ps4 there trying to sell

Junior meet Junior <3

WTS

Sony PS4 w/ 1TB Seagate SSHD, Controllers, Acc.

The PS4 is in great shape and runs well and has the 1TB Seagate SSHD already installed. Comes with the stock black controller, white controller, and white camo controller. The controllers are the same, no signs of the stick wear issues that people are reporting. The SSHD is definitely quicker than the stock drive. Also comes with vertical stand, and Sony dual charger.

$399 plus shipping

---------

I want a lotto ticket at that Crated Steam Machine! ;)

NoRéN

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

Feedback List

WTS
Majora's Mask 3DS Collector's Edition Skull Kid Figure - $40 shipped
-Unused, still in box
-no game included

Club Nintendo Zelda Fierce Diety Puzzle - $20 shipped
-new and sealed

Funko Golden Frieza Summer Convention Exclusive - $20 shipped
-Brand New
-Cost is actual price w/tax + shipping

Witcher: Wild Hunt Cloth Map & Gwent Cards - SOLD
-Taken from the Xbox One Collector's Edition
-Cards are sealed
-poster is in original folded condition

Club Nintendo Zelda A Link Between Worlds poster set - $15 shipped

Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook Case - $7 shipped
-good condition, no game included

Vampire Hunted D: Bloodlust DVD - $7 shipped
- good condition
- includes slipcover

Pacific Rim Series 4 Axehead Figure - $30 shipped
-unopened
-some damage to top of box

NECA Bioshock 2 Big Daddy Figure - $60 shipped
-New and Sealed
-back cover has some warping

WTB/WTT
Catwoman: Nine Lives of a Feline Fatale
Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition Posters

Have plenty of positive feedback in this thread.
If you have any questions or want some pictures of the stuff listed, send me a message.
Contact by PM only.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First of all positive Buyer feedback to Onaco who paid super promptly!

I have a few extra amiibo that I'd like to move along. All are new in box. PM me if you're interested. Prices include shipping in the US. I'll definitely do combined shipping, and will ship internationally but would need to charge extra for the shipping.

Ness (EU) - $20
8 Bit Mario - Modern Colors (Canadian) - $30
Gold & Silver Mario (US) - $40 for both, I won't split these up

I'd sell all four for $75. I'd also consider trades for Animal Crossing amiibo card packs. 3 packs for Ness, 5 packs for 8 Bit, 7 packs for Gold & Silver, or 12 packs for all of them.

I also have UltraViolet codes for all 7 Fast & Furious films. I'd like $25 for these.

TURBO1112

Since there have been a few Destiny DLC codes sold in here I have a question. I have Destiny Digitally for the Xbox One and only bought the first DLC. The one with Crota Raid. Thinking about getting back into. What would be the best way to go about it. Just buy the previous DLCs or is there some kind of bundle?

WTS AGS-101 Modded Original GBA

I had to put my dog down last month and I'm still paying for it, so I'm really trying to move these.

Here's a photo album:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134507820@N05/1mQnNp

I bought it here from another gaffer and my son played it for two weeks and stopped when he get his new 3ds. It's sat on my desk since then.

I bought a glass screen for it but never installed it because I don't play it. I'll include that with the package. My understanding is the ags 101 screens are getting hard to find per the GBA collecting thread.

I'm looking for around $115 shipped with the glass lens. I can throw in Advanced Wars 2 for another $10.

I also have a red ags 101 GBA SP for sale. I'd be willing to part with as well for $115 shipped. Nintendo calls it red but it's more like flame red/orange. It's mint, no scratches on the screen. I have pictures of that as well that I can email you. Shoot me a PM and let's see what we can work out.

WTS 32 gig vita memory card. $55 shipped. Was used in my Vita until I purchased a 64 gig card last year. It's been sitting on my shelf in the plastic shell since I swapped it out.

WTB a Kirby Amiibo and Modern color 8 bit Mario Amiibo These are for my son so he can use them in Mario Maker. I'd be willing to trade an 8 Bit Mario Classic Color that we have new for either of these.

Thanks!

Spazznid

Ehhhh, is anyone interested in buying a VG248QE Monitor? I want to sell TWO of mine, and also a Triple Monitor display, but I don't want to deal with Ebay taking all my money.

I'd consider selling the monitors for $225 each, and the Stand for $50, but I can go lower if you buy Both Monitors and the stand.

Monitors are both 144hz with lightboost, 1920x1080p, and 24 inches.

The Stand is capable of holding 2-3 monitors, and is very sturdy.

Not in a great hurry to lose them, but if someone is interested, let me know.

Geneijin

Since there have been a few Destiny DLC codes sold in here I have a question. I have Destiny Digitally for the Xbox One and only bought the first DLC. The one with Crota Raid. Thinking about getting back into. What would be the best way to go about it. Just buy the previous DLCs or is there some kind of bundle?
Get TTK code from the Legendary Edition or the new LE PS4 Destiny bundle, which contains the TTK Collector's Edition code. Either one contains all 3 expansions - The Dark Below, House of Wolves, and The Taken King all in one.

He was banned because it's not allowed
Gambling is no joke
Good riddance (No really if it's who I think it was).

So many people were taken on crazy Eddies wild ride, luckily the gambling post was one of his last and he didn't seem to grab many with it before the ban. At least people like him have made some people cautious and now things hopefully shouldn't progress nearly that far again if anyone else comes along.

Watevaman

For sale (located in the United States, will only ship out of the lower 48 if you pay shipping, Paypal preferred):

ESP LTD F-400FM electric guitar with form fitting hard case: $700 or best offer

I bought this guitar in June of 2005 and as much as you won't believe me, I have played it less than 5 times total, for fear of ruining it. It has essentially sat in its hard case for the last 10 years. It works great with the active EMG-81 pickups, which require a 9-volt battery. If anyone has any interest whatsoever in buying this but is scared by the price, shoot me an offer via PM and we can discuss it. I'm not sure what the cost is to ship an item this large, but depending on where you're located we can discuss the added price of shipping.

Logitech Driving Force GT $50 + shipping

This was my wheel of choice for a few years after I bought it in 2009. I have since replaced it with a T500RS so I have no need for it. As of last use, it worked great. The only wear it really shows is around the top of the rim where it's been a little worn down from use.

For more pictures of both items: http://imgur.com/a/SXWlm

Flandy

Get TTK code from the Legendary Edition or the new LE PS4 Destiny bundle, which contains the TTK Collector's Edition code. Either one contains all 3 expansions - The Dark Below, House of Wolves, and The Taken King all in one.

So many people were taken on crazy Eddies wild ride, luckily the gambling post was one of his last and he didn't seem to grab many with it before the ban. At least people like him have made some people cautious and now things hopefully shouldn't progress nearly that far again if anyone else comes along.

What exactly happened? Could you PM the details if you don't want to clutter the thread up?

NeOak

So then me having 2 people on my prime account besides myself is because I'm grandfathered into the old system?
Yup

Shitty. I've been on my sisters account for forever. My dad uses it, too. So, gonna be a bitch when our current subscription expires.

Never let that expire by any reason when it tries to auto renew

WTS AGS-101 Modded Original GBA

I had to put my dog down last month and I'm still paying for it, so I'm really trying to move these.

Here's a photo album:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134507820@N05/1mQnNp

I bought it here from another gaffer and my son played it for two weeks and stopped when he get his new 3ds. It's sat on my desk since then.

I bought a glass screen for it but never installed it because I don't play it. I'll include that with the package. My understanding is the ags 101 screens are getting hard to find per the GBA collecting thread.

I'm looking for around $115 shipped with the glass lens. I can throw in Advanced Wars 2 for another $10.

Every time I see that my wallet screams.

Ehhhh, is anyone interested in buying a VG248QE Monitor? I want to sell TWO of mine, and also a Triple Monitor display, but I don't want to deal with Ebay taking all my money.

I'd consider selling the monitors for $225 each, and the Stand for $50, but I can go lower if you buy Both Monitors and the stand.

Monitors are both 144hz with lightboost, 1920x1080p, and 24 inches.

The Stand is capable of holding 2-3 monitors, and is very sturdy.

Not in a great hurry to lose them, but if someone is interested, let me know.

Shit. I have one and was thinking of going triple monitor >.>

What exactly happened? Could you PM the details if you don't want to clutter the thread up?

IIRC Eddie Griffin posted a bunch of really cheap PSN/eShop/XBL ($20 for $10, $50 for $35) to quickly get a bunch of positive feedback, then started selling consoles at great prices.

But then people reported not getting their stuff, and he was eventually banned for hosting a "giveaway by donation". I'm pretty sure his cheap digital stuff was bought illegally as well.

First few pages of the last thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895748
And the last few pages of this one: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743986

wiibomb

IIRC Eddie Griffin posted a bunch of really cheap PSN/eShop/XBL ($20 for $10, $50 for $35) to quickly get a bunch of positive feedback, then started selling consoles at great prices.

But then people reported not getting their stuff, and he was eventually banned for hosting a "giveaway by donation". I'm pretty sure his cheap digital stuff was bought illegally as well.

First few pages of the last thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895748
And the last few pages of this one: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743986

oooh.. I remember that time, those sales were reaaaally suspicious...

and that made me realize, almost time for a new thread!!

LCfiner

Hi, my first post in this thread. I&#8217;ve been on Gaf for a while and have a lot of feedback as lc_finer on ebay (190 positive).

I&#8217;m located in Montreal, Canada. If there&#8217;s anyone local who can pick up, price can be dropped - no paypal (3% drop) and no shipping (another $40 CAD drop)

WTS - APPLE MACBOOK PRO 15.4&#8221; RETINA DISPLAY. 8GB RAM. 512GB SSD. 2.6 GHZ I7

15.4" retina display macbook Pro. 2012 model.

large 512 GB SSD - this is an expensive upgrade from Apple. Very useful if you have a lot of media or large files
8GB RAM
2.6 GhZ Core 17 (4 core processor)
Discrete Gfx GeForce GT 650M 1GB VRAM
Battery: 55 cycles.

Macbook Pro is in excellent condition with only a few tiny specks on the aluminum. The display has some light image retention (a lot of retina macbook pros from 2012 have this) but it comes up only if a window is unmoved for many minutes and it goes away in less than a minute afterward. Nothing is permanent.

PRICE: $1750 CAD ($1300 USD) price includes north america shipping and paypal fee.

Isak_Borg

WTS:

My comic book collection.

Prices are suggestions and clearly open for negotiation.

I would prefer to sell the entire collection in one go and would part with the entire collection for $3.25 a comic.

I also have a tab with xbox 360 games I'm looking to get rid of.

Feel free to ask me anything about the materials.

smenden18

Neo Member
WTS

- PS Vita Borderlands 2 Bundle. Code has been used, but the 8GB included memory card will be swapped out for a 16GB Card (gave the original to a friend). I have the box and all the inserts, and everything is in perfect condition. I even have a tempered glass screen protector installed on the Vita. Vita is my favorite console, but I've preordered the new Aqua Blue model so I'm trying to recoup some of the costs - $115 shipped

Been awhile since I've sold anything here, but check my feedback!

ThisOne

Anyone interested in buying a used iPod Classic? 80GB, battery still holds a charge, screen has some scratches/cloudy spots but it's not too bad. Definitely still usable. PM me if you have any interest. I'll be looking to sell it for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom