Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jholmes

Jan 15, 2014
Looking to sell my Club Nintendo platinum reward for $20 over PayPal. Tropical Freeze and New Leaf are great games, by the way! PM if interested.

BorntoPlay

Apr 6, 2012
WTS

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze eShop Code for 25$ (paypal)

WTT

150/200 coins Club Nintendo Game Reward for a Elite Gold Game

or

1 (one) Platinum game for 3 (three) Gold games...

PM if you are interested....

Fracas

#fuckonami
Aug 31, 2011
The south
WTS/WTT:

Platinum/gold reward from Club Nintendo. Looking for $20 paypal. I'd be interested in a trade for other digital codes as well (I'm especially looking for The Witcher III on PC). Drop me a PM!

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Jul 29, 2012
why are you so obsessed?
Willing to sell Platinum Reward for Club Nintendo. Asking $20 (best deal is if you choose Donkey Kong TF), paypal as payment. Will PM you the code as soon as I get paypal payment notification (which is very quick, if sold in buy/sell/trade before).

PM me if interested

insignia16

May 16, 2013
WTS:

Club Nintendo Platinum reward for $20

and Club Nintendo Coin Reward (545 coins available) price will vary per prize value.

PM me if you're interested. Paypal gift preffered

todog

Jan 17, 2005
Austria
Extremely positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX. Only 30 minutes between my first PM and him sending the code. Outstanding.

Thanks again!

baconcow

Mar 11, 2012
WTS Club Nintendo Platinum reward for $20 USD PayPal (region: Canada/NA). If interested, send me a PM. Thanks.

ekgrey

May 3, 2014
I'm purging my Nintendo 64 collection and want to sell the following working games:
Please only post WTB and WTS offers every 150 posts. You posted looking to buy UV codes less than a page ago; this should have been edited into that post. Thanks. :)

-----------------

positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX! One of the GAF greats. Though I am really getting sick of editing his row in the sheet. ;)

isitstill

Feb 3, 2008
Jacksonville
Like everyone else in the thread, I also have a Platinum Reward to sell, $20 Paypal gift (choose whichever prize you want).

OR...

Buy my physical copy of Mario Kart 7 for $22 shipped. I'll use my CN reward to have the DL version. MK7 is complete in box.

PM me if interested!

EDIT: SOLD

littlepooch21

Aug 1, 2013
Arizona
- Alienware Alpha. I really like it but with work and going to school full time I really haven't had much time to play it. It's about 2 months old. It's the i3 model with 500gb hard drive. I have upgraded the RAM from 4gb to 12gb so it really helps with newer games. I will also be including a total of 3 xbox controllers with it instead of the normal 1 that comes standard. Not really sure how much to ask for it. I am located in Arizona and accept Paypal. I have all the original packaging, etc.

- 1.5 month old Xbox One. It's the basic one without kinect. I have 3 games for it; Dead Rising 3, Call of Duty AW, and Wolfenstein (sealed/new). I have all the boxes and accessories for it.

- Xbox One Kinect. I purchased this separately. I have only used it a handful of times.

- 3D Movies

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D Disc Only - $9
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Disc Only - $9
Godzilla (3D and Bluray Disc) - $12
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D Disc Only - $9
The Amazing Spider-man 3D Disc Only - $9
Clash of the Titans 3D Disc Only - 7
Dredd 3D Disc Only - $7
Immortals 3D Disc Only - $7
Pirates of the Carribean 3D Disc Only - $10
Prometheus 3D Disc Only - $8
Puss in Boots 3D Disc Only - $8
Rise of the Guardians 3D Disc Only - $8
Secret of the Wings 3D Disc Only - $9

_DiGiTaL_

Sep 24, 2008
WTS
Club Nintendo Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Digital Download Code x3 $20 Per SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Nintendo 3DS XL All Black w/ Yellow Club Nintendo Charge Cradle and Pokemon Omega Ruby $110 shipped to US Only (ON LATEST FIRMWARE) Just so you modders don't have to ask.
Paypal (GIFT) Amazon GC Accepted.

zychi

Banned
Apr 5, 2010
Would anyone be interested in buying my digital copy of DK:TF for $30? I have most of these games, and would like to buy an amazon fire tv for it. Or a straight trade would work too

Jan 19, 2010
Lisbon, Portugal
WTB:

• Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series - Steam Key/Gift
  • Ori and the Blind Forest - Steam Key/Gift
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Steam Key/Gift

Let me know by PM, and thanks in advance.

Cloggerdude

Jul 18, 2014
TN
NeoGaf Plus Buyer (22) and Seller (24)

WTS

Pokemon Cards - Mostly newer cards. PM me for more details.

WTB

Dragon Ball Z GBA/GBC games - Preferrably in the box, but let me know what you have

Discounted Google Play Credit

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

------------------------------------------------------

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

KiDdYoNe

Jan 29, 2013
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $25
Royal Edition - $30

Cities: Skylines - $19

Platform: Steam. Region free and all that nice stuff.

BTW if you want something else, you can try your luck with PM :)

Afro

Oct 19, 2012
Xbox One Kinect | $69 shipped
Perfect condition, never used.

Xbox One controller | $32 shipped
Excellent used condition, no issues.

Contiguous U.S. only. Perfect feedback.

Cheesemeister

Feb 14, 2005
Kyoto, Japan
NES games!

It's time to sell my first set of NES doubles. The games have been tested in a top-loader.

$2 Blades of Steel - normal wear, as-is not working
$10 Destiny of an Emperor - two small dings along label fold, works great
$3 IronSword: Wizards & Warriors II - indented scratch and small label puncture, cartridge wear, works great
$3 Kung Fu - intented scratches and depression at injection point, rip on back label, works great
$22 The Legend of Zelda - excellent condition, likely just needs a new battery in order to play
$4 Millipede - some wear and tear, works great
$6 Super Mario Bros. - label wrinkle, depression at injection point, works great
$3 Time Lord - label wrinkle, depression at injection point, works great
$2 Track & Field II - damaged front label, ripped back label, marker and residue on back, works great
$5 Yo! Noid - label damage, marker on back, works great

Prices are firm, but you can buy all 8 for $45. Please inquire for a detailed shipping quote.

Click for bigger pictures!

C-Drive

Jun 25, 2011
Please only post WTB and WTS offers every 150 posts. You posted looking to buy UV codes less than a page ago; this should have been edited into that post. Thanks. :)
Sorry, for some reason I was thinking separate WTS and WTB every 150. Won't happen again!

vocab

Feb 12, 2009
WTS:

PS3

Ar tonelico Qoga - Special edition. Practically brand new. Never played. Complete. Seal was removed to check contents. ($45)
Guilty Gear Xrd - Sealed

Vita

Danganronpa 1 - Complete, and pretty much flawless. ($27).

WTB: Kings Field IV - PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.