• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

By Odin's Beard: Witcher 2 is free on XBL

Ushay

Oh boy this just appeared in my list of games to download. Strange, but very welcome :)

First Human Revolution and now this. BC will get some decent use from me at least, I was skeptical at initially, but this is great. Now I hope they add Dead Space a series I seemed to have missed.

Epcott

Just started this game, was going to write a LTTP, but this tutorial is turning me off. Goodness, this arena tutorial is just a bit convoluted (not the individual instructions themselves... But how they're thrown at you one after the other and as a whole). Mutagens? Toxicity? Vigor? Calm down, let me take this all in! I've forgotten most of combat in the time it took to write this.

By comparison, the only concept thing I found tricky in The Witcher III was figuring out when to instinctively use the silver sword or steel sword and how to switch them. In here, even the leveling tree looks intimidating. I wonder if I'm the only one that feels this way :(

Edit: After an hour of playing and fighting, I realize now the combat is not nearly as complicated as the tutorial made it out to be. As far as the leveling, crafting, and other things crammed in that arena tutorial, they don't appear as intimidating anymore.

Top Bottom