• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty 2025 does not have an assigned main developer. It was meant to be SHG, but they refused

Puscifer

I honestly cannot fathom why people still keep lining up to get shit on with this series, let it go already. No private servers, no map voting, a bunch of pathetic skins and costumes and recycled bullshit. It’s a treadmill of trash.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF
Cause there's nothing like it and I have no idea how many times it has to be said before people understand it's the Madden of FPS (abuse included lmao)

I mean it makes sense, MWIII is the current one and sledgehammer is handling it, the next one will be treyarch, so it makes sense to have 2025 be done by infinity ward.

Take an existing COD game, change the title screen, add cross process filter, swap out a few textures and boom you have your COD for next year, no-one will notice.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Serious question here.

I thought Microsoft is going to solve everything with their huge pile of cash?

What happen here.

I demand an answer.

BlueLyria

Treyarch CoD comes after IW, instead they were like "We need more time!" and skipped a year.
Sledgehammer fucked them over during Cold War's development cycle, forcing Treyarch to rush the game, so It's only fair Treyarch FINALLY gets their extra time (that was promised for a while now)

Top Bottom