• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack officially announced

Kinyou

You become Michael Meyers when completing a field order?

Come on, that's just dumb... They should leave the goofy stuff in the Treyarch zombie modes...

jet1911

sanstitre37swa.png

Never change COD...

I did not played Ghost, are these field orders in all the vanilla maps too? Cool concept.

Never change COD...

I did not played Ghost, are these field orders in all the vanilla maps too? Cool concept.
Yes, some do.

Strikezone completely destroys everything on the map and becomes almost another map entirely.
Sovereign has a gas attack that fills the map with some kind of gas/smoke.
Siege has a rocket attack.
Warhawk has an air raid.
Whiteout has a satellite crash.

Daffy Duck

So many gimmicks for the kids that play CoD.

Looking at the trailer it's just gimmick after gimmick after gimmick.

I guess it doesn't help I've been seduced by BF4 after playing CoD every year since Modern Warfare, and I've finally woken up and realised how stale the CoD games actually are.

I mean it's cool they pay fan respect to people who used to play Michael Myers in MW2, but to actually make you him with an axe in CoD just shows you how derp Infinity Ward actually are these days.

Victrix

*beard*
By pixels. Hitboxes don't perfectly match models.

The alternative is either a) everyone uses the same model or b) the models are pixel accurate and every player uses the smallest model to get a gameplay advantage.

Yes, some do.

Strikezone completely destroys everything on the map and becomes almost another map entirely.
Sovereign has a gas attack that fills the map with some kind of gas/smoke.
Siege has a rocket attack.
Warhawk has an air raid.
Whiteout has a satellite crash.
Tremor has a chemical attack. There's also smaller stuff, like in Stonehaven you can shoot the portcullis in the castle to make it drop.

Does anyone know if there's a comprehensive list (not a video) of all the level changing things you can do in this game?

Hmm I really hope they don't over do it with the cinematics. Part of what makes Extinction so good is that there's very little nonsense, it's 99.9% gameplay and action.

I am pissed, how the fuck could MS get the DLC for this first? Sony needs to step up its game when it comes to these kinds of things!

When is this out for PS4?

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I am pissed, how the fuck could MS get the DLC for this first? Sony needs to step up its game when it comes to these kinds of things!

Why should sony even care when almost the same amount of ppl dat buy the dlc on xbox will buy it on ps3 1 month later?

Gorillaz

been like that since MW2 days

I use to get mad but then I realized it was Sony we were talking about, so I just said whatever.

Top Bottom