• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season 4

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Its finally here. 32GB on PS4. Some Xbox users are reporting its over 80GB, which the devs are looking into.

Roadmap:

IoCSSWm.jpg

Patch Notes:

As per usual, the pass is $10. Even if you don't spend any money on the pass, you get access to all maps, guns, and modes for free.

For people who do buy the pass, you get access to the cosmetics and even unlock premium currency along the way so you can essentially get your $10 back. Following in line with Season 3, the seasonal waifu is at tier 90 and the seasonal main character is at tier 100.

Sub_Level

Warzone got some big changes. Randomized events can happen mid-match now, such as

- all dead players respawn at once
- Fire Sale, so buying back your squad is free
- Supply Chopper. Shoot it down for loot.

Also new contraband contract where you take a briefcase to a designated area. Similar to flag contract but instead of circle peak you get a permanent blueprint.

This is the first Battle Pass I buy and there isn't really anything in it I want :/

I would trade every single award for the Tamagotchi watch from Season 3 lol. Though one of the watches does look kinda cool.

How exactly do these blueprints work? I have a couple named guns that I can add to a loadout, but would I want to? Will these guns have "better" stats than you can build yourself? I've been leveling up my M13 and I just don't know what would be my incentive to use a named gun instead.

Sub_Level

This is the first Battle Pass I buy and there isn't really anything in it I want :/

I would trade every single award for the Tamagotchi watch from Season 3 lol. Though one of the watches does look kinda cool.

How exactly do these blueprints work? I have a couple named guns that I can add to a loadout, but would I want to? Will these guns have "better" stats than you can build yourself? I've been leveling up my M13 and I just don't know what would be my incentive to use a named gun instead.

The Blueprints are simply a way to get guns that have been outfitted with particular attachments and have a unique look. Starting from season 3 you can mix-and-match blueprints with regular attachments you unlock and even other blueprints for the same weapon.

Its not so much that you'd want to use a blueprint M13 over your custom or vice versa, but blueprints usually make for a good starting point from where you can add or remove attachments at your leisure.

Some blueprints even have unique extra features such as colored tracer rounds & gore effect (i.e. when you kill someone you can dismember their limbs or blow their head off)

The Blueprints are simply a way to get guns that have been outfitted with particular attachments and have a unique look. Starting from season 3 you can mix-and-match blueprints with regular attachments you unlock and even other blueprints for the same weapon.

Its not so much that you'd want to use a blueprint M13 over your custom or vice versa, but blueprints usually make for a good starting point from where you can add or remove attachments at your leisure.

Some blueprints even have unique extra features such as colored tracer rounds & gore effect (i.e. when you kill someone you can dismember their limbs or blow their head off)
Oh sweet, ok that sounds cool. Some of them look pretty sick so thats good to hear, thanks.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Rain or cloudy skies would be great. Spices things up a little.

Fog please no

Yeah idc about fog but sudden rain or a dynamic event like thy do on some mp maps would be great lol imagine rain, you hear an alarm and tsunami comes. One cod mp map had tht and I loved it, forgot which cod.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

Scrapyard plays quite well in this game. The legacy maps continue to outshine the actual 2019 maps lol

However the proportions are noticeably different. Its a wider scale which changes how its played a bit from MW2.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Hardcore COD fans love these seasons, it's bad for casuals, I got Modern Warfare ranked high on the all-time Call of Duty list.

Top Bottom