• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can GAF agree on one woman that is universially accepted as hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
chimpychi said:
Six from Blossom :D
NewPromo.jpg

Wasn't she on Moesha?

God she was fine as fuck....

olimario

Banned
shakezula said:
Does anyone straight not find this woman hot? speak up now! get out of here with alizee.. she has the body of a 13 year old.
8.jpg

Odd feet and not the prettiest face I've ever seen.
Monica is very pretty. Very, very pretty.

J2 Cool

winners are Monica Belluci, Mandy Moore. Following that, the close to no hate are Vida, Alizee, and Kate Beckinsale.

Cimarron

"Pampita" Damn it man that woman needs a steak sandwich! You can see her ribs! This is something more aligned with my flavor...

207_7.jpg

222_22.jpg

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Monica seems to be winning, deservedly. And not to go out of my way to fuck up the Jennifer Connelly thing, but I just don't see it myself.

I'll throw Susan Ward into the mix:

susan_ward_tm102.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Mama Smurf said:
Monica seems to be winning, deservedly. And not to go out of my way to fuck up the Jennifer Connelly thing, but I just don't see it myself.

I'll throw Susan Ward into the mix:

susan_ward_tm102.jpg
Holy Fuckme......that's one of the most gorgeous faces I've seen in a long time. Stunning body, too.

You win in my book.

Sad thing is, a girl who looked a lot like that blatantly flirted with me my freshman year college, and i was too dumb to realize it back then. Almost makes me want to cut off my dick for punishment, but that would probably hurt, and I feel like jacking off right now...

Drensch

I'd say Adriana Lima fits the bill.

She's hot, has versatile looks. She is a little skinny, but she's also brazilian so the stuff is fat where it counts. She has all kinds of racial stuff going on, so we've got that end covered as well. Great on all accounts.

Ill Saint

Drensch said:
I'd say Adriana Lima fits the bill.

She's hot, has versatile looks. She is a little skinny, but she's also brazilian so the stuff is fat where it counts. She has all kinds of racial stuff going on, so we've got that end covered as well. Great on all accounts.
Vehemently agree. Since the first time I first saw her in '97, I haven't laid eyes on a beautiful girl. She looks even more utterly stunning without makeup.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I was going to post some Kate Beckinsale pics but I am not going to lose my time looking for them. Instead I will refresh this thread every two minutes for more eyecandy :D

This thread is a fapfestival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom