• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can GAF agree on one woman that is universially accepted as hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just asking. Everytime I go into one of these fanservice threads there is always one loon who says that X woman is not hot when the evidence when provided by normal humans clearly shows she is hot.

So now then here is your chance. It is time for GAF to come together and pick one hot chick to represent us all.

Get to work!

Ecrofirt

starjones1.jpg
starjonesb.jpg

MIMIC

Banned
I'm speaking for GAF now. :)

EVERYONE says that Britney Spears is hot/fine as fuck. However, she isn't hot/fine as fuck 100% of the time.

What'd I win? :)

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Emaciated pasty white chicks aren't my cup, so no agreement there...

I posted a slew of all-around bad bitches in a couple threads, but can't recall the thread name(s).

Anyway, I find Melyssa Ford to be the one... Although short.

Master Z

DaCocoBrova said:

I posted a slew of all-around bad bitches in a couple threads, but can't recall the thread name(s).

Anyway, I find Melyssa Ford to be the one... Although short.

Co-Sighed. Heh, I'm willing to bet that most people here are intimidated by that type of women. ;

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
It cannot be done. GAF is too opinionated.

Although the Monica Bellucci thread is surprisingly positive.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Eminem said:
Jesus......that face...that ass.......the way she moves.................

...excuse me while I go "use" the bathroom.....

Socreges

Banned
People hold a much higher standard when distanced, compared to real life. Someone they may find attractive when face to face slips to 'average' in pictures on a message board. So right there unaniminity becomes practically impossible. Monica Bellucci is one exception (for the most part, at least) because she's somewhat curvy, has a beautiful face, and isn't celebrated enough in the mainstream to be despised.

Because so many here are admired? Huh?

For the record, I hope you don't even find agreement amongst those that constantly refer to BIG BOOTAYS in regards to Melyssa Ford. Her face is kind of rank. (I'm using the standard that I just explained above, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom